22. Abhimanyu meets siya

Start from the beginning

" Listen whatever happened I know it's my mistake and I am regretting please let me inside I want to meet my wife" He said in a pleading tone while Akash rolled his eyes.

Akash was in no mood to let him enter, then Rahul came down stairs as she heard some noises, but when he saw Abhimanyu he gritted his teeth. He approached him with long steps.

" What is left now Abhimanyu why are you here" He said gritting his teeth now there is no way he is going to welcome home.

" I want to meet her, let me see her just once please " He said in a pleading tone, as he was not believing himself that he is doing that but there is something inside him that is making him behave this way.

" The whole night I searched for the real culprit of your sister, I did everything to catch them to make them suffer, so that your sister can get justice she doesn't deserve this and you Mr. Abhimanyu singh Rathore, you were busy blaming my sister hurting her and then forced her to leave and don't show her face and cherry on the top your mom who claimed her as her own daughter slapped her pushed her, we never even raise our voice on her and we witnessed her in the worst state, sorry to say Abhimanyu you failed as king and husband both, as long as I know a king is calm he never gives his decision without listening to both sides " Rahul spitted the venom at his face and he was shocked, be didn't knew his best friend will be saying all this to him, who always supported him gave him the confidence, always put his life on stake just to save him.

" I know I am the worst, I have done wrong , I will not say anything to her just let me see her once, i'll die in guilt, for the sake of our friendship let me meet my siya, I know she is angry, I want to see her" He said in a broken voice but Rahul stood frozen but the voice of female diverted them.

" Aap sab wha kya kar rhe ho Nasta nhi karna kya mujhe bta do kyuki waise bhi bachne wala to hai mujhse kuch" They heard the voice of siya as she was shouting from the kitchen.

" Hukum, she has already not eaten anything let's not do this right now once she is done you can meet her and to be honest she needs time " Said Akash in a worried tone, as they didn't know how she was gonna react.

He nodded but before he could move she already stood in the hall everyone was terrified that what's coming next, as they don't know what she is thinking.

A tear escaped from her eyes, she was seeing him after two days, just by his appearance she was loosing her control. And the Abhimanyu's condition was not any good too, he saw how weak his siya is, just because of his one mistake she is suffering, he couldn't believe that he is witnessing his siya in this condition, now he can relate to her family why they are not letting him meet her. He pushed Rahul and ran to her immediately. He stood in front of her and hugged her tightly.

Tears were flowing from here , he was hurt seeing his siya like this, but one thing was hurting him the most that she didn't hug him back.

He parted from hug and cupped he cheeks carefully, " Baccha, what happened to you, why are you so weak, huh... I called you but you didn't pick my phone I was worried, I know I am idiot I behave bad with you but you have no right to torture yourself, you should have tortured me instead of you, I was worried for you, I didn't saw you I thought you're in home but I searched for you, you were now where to be found, nobody told me where are you dadi also warned me to not meet you, I don't know why I am sounding like complaining but this is not done, I was not aware of anything happened between you and mom, I thought it's our fight we will solve it once everything is okay, I am sorry, I was not there to protect you, I am a bad husband, I should not have let that happen, please say something, your silence is killing me" He said like a child, he himself didn't know why he is behaving like this but right now all he wanted his siya, her talks and her hug, he didn't care about anything, he loose his control seeing her in this state , he wiped her tears she jerked his hand and walked off, while her mom and brother ran behind her, he stood frozen but her father approached him.