22. Abhimanyu meets siya

Start from the beginning

" What are you talking about Amar" She said and again got busy in the dish she is cooking for her dear daughter.

" You know very well what I am talking about, the trust thing, that's not even happened , why are you making more complicated for her " He asked worriedly cause he has seen the love for Abhimanyu in her daughters eyes and he know she will be hurt, thinking these.

" So you want me to wait for it to happen so I can see my daughter in this condition again, I am so sorry Amar but she needs to know all and I want her to reconsider her decision of living with this family, they have to earn it what they have lost, I am not going to make it easy for them, I love my daughter but I am not going to gift her a lifetime pain just only for this one time pain" Shanti said , while Amar sighed.

" I also love her but we cannot ignore their pain, their daughter was on the death bed. Our pain is nothing in comparison to them, I am also not going to forgive them easily but I am also not letting you ruin things unnecessary" Said Amar as he was thinking she is exaggerating things.

" I can't believe you're comparing pain, everyone has their own misery and that is painful for them, how do you expect me to behave, I kept my daughter like flower and took care of her, we never even scolded her and suddenly I see fingerprint mark on ge cheek, her foot bruised, how do you expect me to behave Amar, I can't believe you're still taking their side" Said Shanti in anger and started crying while Amar hugged her.

" I am not taking their side Shanti, I am just telling you, don't fill her brain with unnecessary things which didn't happened and are not even possible, you saw love in our siya's eyes, didn't you saw love in Abhimanyu's eyes, the way he look at her like his life depend on her, he must be very upset and perceived wrong things but we both know that there is no way he didn't trust our siya. He trust her, it's just he was in tough spot, his sister was missing, he got to know that siya knew about it and we all are aware about his anger issues, then he found his sister in a condition which no brother will even tolerate in the dreams, he lived that horrible reality, she was unconscious, then he has to find criminals, how do you expect him to be calm I know he did wrong for not listening to whole thing, but reconsidering marriage decision is very big punishment to both so let's just give time to our daughter she will take the decision by herself " He tried to make her understand and some how it worked, she nodded in yes.

" So, we should invite them for engagement and it will help everyone to get out of their shell and we will also know are they putting efforts or not and more than that prisha's mind will divert she will feel good " Said Amar while Shanti nodded.

" Amar, after all these years of marriage you still do the same never forget to make me feel good and help me to understand things better, I don't know what I have done without you" Said Shanti and hugged him tight.

" Being romantic are we now" Said Amar while they both laughed, they got diverted with the sound of the doorbell.

.

.

.

They went to the door, which was already opened by Akash, they saw a disturbed Abhimanyu standing on the door waiting for the person to get aside so he could. They both exchanged the look as they haven't seen him like this ever.

" Why are you here hukum" Akash asked while he already understood why his grandmother stopped him.

" I thought we shared some relation with this hukum" He asked in a confusing tone already perplexed from the situation, the mess he has created , there is no way it's going to be ok easily.

" After seeing my sister in this condition I am not interested in any relation with you, just the boss and employee" said Akash rudely the only thing was stopping him to punch his face was he is the king and there is no way they can disrespect him.