Afet felt really helpless unable to understand what's actually going on and how to unleash the truth. She even scared at some point that all these things going on inside her head is just something Emir had made up to make her disturbed for a while but she couldn't leave that matter no matter how hard she tried. She thought about it for hours and hours but then she suddenly thought of Don Massimo Torricelli, why can't she try to seek help from him eventhough she is not certain that whether he will help her or not.

She decided to go to his manison. At the gates she asked the guards " Is Don Massimo inside?"

"No, he's out to the sea" the guard replied.

" Can I go there? Will you please let me know?"

The guard asked her to wait and went inside to make a call. He came back after a few minutes and said " you can go back to your hotel and wait there near your private beach the yatch will come there"

Afet thought that it wasn't that easy to get to Massimo but somehow it was much easier than she thought it would be this time. She rejoiced a lot and went back to the hotel and began to wait for his yatch.

After about 45 minutes of waiting she spotted the grey luxury yatch of Massimo at distance and she was welcomed to a small canoe first which will take her to the yatch shining far away. Once she was inside the Yatch she spotted Domenico with his wide smile welcoming her.

"Why did you wanna meet him so urgently!" Domenico asked with surprise in his face.

Afet tried to pull a very artificial smile, trying her best to hide her bursting thoughts.

"I want to talk to him in private about something." She said.

"Oh Okey, but I'm afraid that what you are going to see inside will make you a little bit awakward." He said.

"No worries I'll manage" she said.

Domenico lead her to the grand interiors of the majestic yatch and lead her way towards the ultra luxury suite of Massimo. The view she had to see there was beyond her expectations.

A naked blonde woman opened the doors of the suite with a wicked smile welcoming Afet inside. The sight itself was a little bit uncomfortable for her but anyways she entered inside, where she saw three women having collars attached to their neck, their tongues outside as if they are thirsty, their eyes red, kind of exhausted from the heavy excercise happening there, sitting on their knees begging their owner for his mercy.

Those women clearly had a very long sex, thoroughly exhausted but still wanting more of their master. It was clear from the sight that they had a hard-core BDSM and they are being treated like filthy dogs.

Afet was woken up from her thought and terror by a familiar deep sound.

"You are not prepared for this, aren't you?"

She suddenly turned her head to direction where the voice came from. There she saw Don Massimo Torricelli, half naked hiding his weapon with a towel, thoroughly exhausted, his whole body reddened, sweat dripping over his body, with his tired eyes looking at her.

"No I'm not " she answered.

Massimo shot a look at his three sluts and suddenly they wagged their asses and flooded out from the room.

Massimo walked slowly to the king sized bed in the middle of that suite, he sat there with the same cold expression fixing his gaze on Afet.

She found it hard to breathe. The man before her was indeed a monster of course an intimidating one, her voice cracked but she regained her confidence to speak her mind.

"I want you to help me with something."

Massimo raised an eyebrow. " You can't order me around!" He said.

"I'm not ordering you I'm pleading for a help."

Massimo shot a look. " Shoot it."

Afet paused. She didn't know how to ask for it but she had to no matter what. She took a deep breath and said " I don't think that I'm an orphan. I strongly believe that my family is hiding something from me, to be precise, something about me. I want you to help me find it out. I want to know who I'm I for real. How I ended up in the Özdemirs household, became their unwanted daughter who is now deported to Sicily in the middle of deadly mafias and their filthy business. I want to know why they want me to be associated with this dark underworld. I want answers and for finding the answers I want your help."

Her words were fast but Massimo's face never changed , he fixed his steady gaze at her, unmoved. He gave her a small smile. And that smile smeed like of a God's none other than Hades, the god of underworld, the one who knows everything, the one whom the demons fears, the one who rules the death.

Massimo didn't prepare for an SA, but instead he answered her in a single question, " what if you are also one of us?"

The quiestion didn't sound like a maybe or maybe not but I was a vivid quiestion. A question that made Afet frozen.

Massimo wasn't finished. He stood up from the bed and walked towards her, the smell of his sweat was intimidating to her. He was only inches away from her. With Massimo infront of her, she felt so vulnerable wanting to surrender to him, wanting to feel him everyway, everyday.

Massimo looked right into his eyes and said " I'll help you, only if you marry me"

Those words were literally something that she wasn't expecting at all. And hearing that her eyes almost came out with surprise and confusion. She looked at him with surprise and fear. The man before her was up to something she can't ever think of. Massimo who was not interested in her making a proposal to her, that to marry her! She doubted her ears first, but the man before her didn't bear any change in expression, it was clear that he was well aware of what just told her.

{

{

It will be better if you guys follow me so that I can update you when I'm gonna drop the next chapter coz I can't be consistent for a while due to work schedules}