14

"good evening Don, it's almost time to leave ." A voice from behind made Massimo shatter from his work.

He lifted his head standing up and began to walk to his room. Domenico had already set an elegant suit for Massimo to look best in the party of Kaan özdemir.

Massimo wore his cloths and he walked outside to find his car. A black SUV emerged from the gates to where he stands and it was followed by two other SUVs. Massimo got into the middle one and his guards made themselves comfortable in the other two.

 Massimo got into the middle one and his guards made themselves comfortable in the other two

"It's going to be a massive party I guess. I've got the information that many gaints of Turkey is attending the function." Domenico said looking outside.

Massimo didn't utter a word, he was so uninterested in the list of guests Domenico was talking about instead he was into something else.

"Keep an eye on Emir." Massimo ordered Domenico in a cold expression.

"I've got that. Don't worry." Domenico replied.

The evening was so peaceful and classy. The resort where the party is taking place was all lighted up with chandiliers sparkling from top. Guests were arriving in designers ball gowns and elegant suits. Turkish music was playing all inside the large hall. Different types of drinks and food items decorated the tables. The whole place gave an authentic Turkish vibe.

Kaan Özdemir was so busy meeting and greeting his guests. Leyla was also helping him out. The family ultimately had so much to do with this party. They couldn't afford to turn anyone down or to leave a bad impression about them.

The whole crowd stopped when a breathtaking beauty entered the ball room. She was classy, beautiful, and mostly charming.  She walked inside the room and everyone inside the room dropped their jaws. She seemed like an epitome of beauty. People began to murmur to each other "Aphrodite".

She didn't care about them at all. She was tensed, distressed, and disturbed. She walked towards Kaan and greeted him. " Dad."

Kaan could read well the mental trauma and distress his beloved daughter was experiencing at this point of time. But he was helpless and he was left with no other choice than to remain silent.

"Calm down, everything is going to be alright." Kaan tried to calm her down.

Afet was not at all in a position to utter a word in front of the guests about the pressure she was experiencing.

She simply brought a hard smile and turned to Leyla.

"Where have you been? Do you know what time it is? Can you afford to fix the situation if something had happened because of your carelessness?? Are you here to seduce the guests or to attend the ball?" Leyla began to make the situation even worse.

Afet didn't say anything. She was not at all in a state to tell her mother anything. She kept her silence as it was the only response she could give to her mother.