10

"Don't put your nose inside our family matters" Laura fumed at her, the jealousy she hid inside her began to break the shackles.

Afet smile, maintaining her calm posture as always. "Family???" She raised her eyebrows.

Laura struggled hard to find words for another verbal argument.

Afet continued, "you have already betrayed your family Laura. He is no longer your family."

"He is neither yours." Laura said right looking into her eyes.

Afet again smiled. "Yes he is not but we don't know what destiny is having in store for us, do we?" Afet looked at Massimo who was watching the mysterious woman's verbal excellence in defending him.

Massimo didn't utter a word, he was looking at her, this woman has always made him drive crazy for her confusing behavior and now she is making a statement about the future which was quiet strange for him to digest.

"Laura enough. We are not here for an argument." Nacho intrrupted the heating situation.

"We are not in Spain and this is not the right time. It's his life, his place and maybe his woman. It has nothing to do with us Laura." Nacho tried to confront her with his words.

Laura also knew well that she can't keep on going any longer in a place where she and her boyfriend is restricted to. Laura gave nacho a look and walked back.

Once Laura left. Massimo decided to break his silence.

"What do you think that you are doing?" He shouted. His eyes were blazing red and he was literally shivering with anger.

"You are trying to be so smart since the day I met you. You have been interfering in everything. What do you want?" He asked with the same fury in his words.

After got stuck. It's the first time that Massimo is being this rough with her. She felt a fear dominating her whole body and mind.

"I just wanted to help you." She said in a low voice trying hard not to start another argument.

"Helping me?? Did I ask for it??" Massimo hissed.

"No but....." Before afet could finish Massimo continued.

"I don't want your shit and I'm not interested in you. You are here for business and mind that only, don't ever think that you can be someone you are not desiring to be." Massimo made himself clear.

Afet didn't know how to reply to those warnings Massimo had given her. All she wanted was to be the light in his dark life. She has lived a tough life and now came across with someone with a similar life and wanted to go hand in hand with him for a future where they both can be there for each other but now it all seemed like love is not something that's included in her life.

She didn't say another word. She realized that her eyes becoming wet, but she tried her best to not look vulnerable in front of him or anyone else since she didn't have that habit to look fragile before people who wants her to collapse. She turned around and began to walk away.

All the confusions made Massimo burn. He didn't know what he is suppose to do with everything. This mysterious woman had occupied his mind for so long but he couldn't just distinguish the emotions he has for her. He couldn't even justify what he had spilled now to her. He didn't understand whether it was necessary or not. All he knew was that whatever he had just said was harsh, very harsh. But the inetetion of the woman was still so hard for him to get.

The party was getting better and better. Everybody was so joyous about the arrival of the new member into the family. Laura was with Olga talking a chatting with her along with Olga's parents and Domenico.