Imagine 99: One of your relatives tries to sleep with harry

"Harry, how many drinks have you had?" I ruffle his curls pushing them out of his face as he sits on the couch. I stand in between his legs while he leans his face against my chest.

When Harry tends to drink a lot he can get very babyish and doesn't really know what's going on around him. He can confuse me to other people that are in the same room. He will randomly start crying and say sorry for things he didn't do.

I knew I should've have told my father not to buy loads of beer for his SuperBowl Party.

"I don't know, but I like this view." He smirks.

"Are you y/n or an Angel?" He questioned.

I roll my eyes and stand him up.

"I'm your girlfriend."

He laughs and hugs me snuggling his face on my neck.

"This headache is killing me." He signs. I kiss his jawline and walk him up stairs.

"Well that's because you need to rest. Come on." I nod my head when he tumbled multiple times.

I lead him to my room and take off his shoes. My cousin lays on my bed watching tv. I decide weather to bring Harry with me to the bathroom to get him some Advil for his headache or leave him here. I'm too scared to leave Harry by himself let alone drunk. I still remember last time he was about to climb off the balcony thinking he could fly like an eagle.

"Can you watch him for a second?" I beg my cousin. She gets up and smiled walking over to Harry.

"Sure."

"Thank you." I smile and run downstairs to the bathroom.

Meanwhile you leave your cousin with Harry. She starts talking to him and slowly pulled her shirt down to expose more breast. But she noticed he was sweating a bit.

"Your hot, here let me help." She leaned closer taking off his jacket. She stretched her arm to loosen his sleeves and purposely had her breast facing Harry's face.

"y/n ?" Harry looked up.

Harry didn't really know what was going on because he was wasted so he just thought that was you so he smiled.

She started to lean closer to him kissing his check and making wet kisses down his jaw.

"Let's play a game." She smirked and took advantage of him.

I returned back hearing my cousin giggling and laughing. I opened the door and saw that she was taking off her buttoned up shirt while sitting on his lap unzipping his tight jeans.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yell yanking her off of him. "I asked you to take care of him, not throw your filthy body all over him." I hissed pushing her.

"We were just playing." She crossed her arms.

"You were getting into his pants! That's not called playing when your taking advantage of him! Get out!" I shouted.

I hated her so much! I wanted to punch her face and throw her off the balcony.

"Wait, hold up!" She Said.

"Out now!" I threw her Harry's boot across her face pushing her out and slamming it.

"I didn't do anything wrong did I, y/n? I'm lost and scared." Harry frowned.

"No, it's not your fault, you did nothing wrong." I hug him tightly.

-Hope it was good. C: