Imagine 87: Cheeky Harry

You only known Harry's family for a couple of weeks now. Anne invited you to a Family BBQ with the whole family. Harry begged you to go, literally bugging you all week.

(Anne's House)

"What are you doing?" Harry sat down on the couch next to you.

"Casually having a conversation with your mum." You and Anne laugh. Anne smiles at Harry while she cuts more tomatoes in the kitchen.

"Haha, very funny." Harry sarcastically laughs and puts his arm around you. He leans over leaving wet kisses on your neck.

"Harry!" You whisper kicking his leg.

"What?" He smirked knowing you were embarrassed as his mum glanced.

"Your mums looking, stop." You smile back at Anne when she gives you a cheeky grin.

"So, come here." He pulled you closer kissing your lips and puts his hand under your shirt.

"Your embarrassing me." You mumble from his kiss pulling away.

"Let her watch." Harry grinned.

"No." Raising a brow you get up from the couch followed by Harry.

He pulls your arm making you fall back on the couch. Harry lays on top of you putting his hand on your thigh gripping it gently and kisses you. He bites your lip while you moan quietly. You hated the fact that he always has his ways of getting what he wants.

But this is getting good now. He's so tall and handsome as hell...He's so bad, but he does it so well.

"Your making me look bad." You laugh trying to get him off of you.

Harry laughs looking down at you. "Don't act like you don't like it."

"Can you just get off before she looks again or-."

Before you finished your sentence Harry's dad came in and saw you both laying on the couch while your legs were wide open with Harry in between them.

You pushed Harry away and sat up fixing your hair.

"Hi Mr. Styles." You smile awkwardly while Harry grins.

He shakes his head trying to get the image of both of you out of his head. He waves at you and walks over to help Anne in the kitchen.

You both look at each other as you cover your face with your hands. Harry laughs.

"I'm so cheeky aren't I babe?" He asked smiling.

"Big time." You nod your head.

He smirks leaning over to kiss you again but then he starts to unbutton your blouse.

"Hell to the no! Your not embarrassing me again." You laugh pushing him away and walking out the backyard before he does something cheeky again.

-Vote/Comment/Fangirl.❤️ I had fun writing this one lol.