Imagine 95: Broke up through text and later wants you back

(- P.S OmG! You guys have fabulous ideas than me lol So creative! C; I'm writing the other ones now.)

"So y/n , how's your relationship going?" My friend bragged playfully hitting my shoulder while we both walked around the mall.

"It's going-" My phone vibrated multiple times. Retrieving it from my back pocket I stopped walking and looked at the message.

"Baby, your a nice girl and all but I think it's time to head our own ways, Sorry but I have to let you go." Harry texted.

My mouth dropped open and my friend noticed. "What is it?"

"Well it's going not so great now. He broke up with me?! I haven't done anything wrong! Jerk!" I hissed getting upset and took a bite of my chocolate chip cookie.

"Guys are always confusing. They will end the relationship for no reason and then out of no where want you back! Like wtf." My friend signs. "But don't be sad, your free to do whatever you want. You know what that means." She winks making me smile and laugh.

" Your right, I mean who needs him, when you can have delicious cookies to eat." I smile hugging her as she pulls me inside Urban Outfitters to shop.

-----------

It's been weeks since the random text message from Harry. I didn't really know why did he ended it exactly? But Im doing well now. At first I felt sad about it, I cried myself to sleep every night. He didn't discuss this with me. The most thing that hurt most was reading it from a text message. And I hated him for it.

For the past week I've seen pictures of him and another girl. It didn't bother me anymore because I don't have anything to do with him anymore. He was living his life and I was living mine.

My friend invited a few of us to a party. But when I got there, I was face to face with Harry.

He was talking to some guys and turned to look at the door once it opened and saw me. He smiled at me but I rolled my eyes.

I ignore him for the entire party chatting away with my friends.

"I'll be back I'm going to get some chips." I smile excusing myself from the group.

"Y/n." Harry yelled from the loud music playing and caught up with me.

"Hey baby." He smiled and tried to hug me but I stopped him.

"Baby?" I laughed. "You broke up with me remember."

I held the bowl and grabbed a hand full of chips. He kept getting closer to me as I smelled his cologne.

"I know but you know how much I miss those hazel eyes of yours." He smirked smelling my brunette hair.

"I'm sorry but it was your mistake." I put a chip into my mouth and look at him.

"Bye." I walk away.

"I get that but I want us back together." He gripped his hand on my hip to stop me.

"You can't just say, hey let's get back together out of no where. It doesn't work that way anymore. Plus I need time." I raised a brow and walked over to the group leaving him standing alone.

-Hope it was good enough. C: @stylesalmightyx