Imagine 72: You Won't Let Him Kiss You

-I think I saw Harry for like 3 seconds pass by me with his car. I saw through the tinted window he had on a bun and sunglasses but idk. I must be seeing things, but it literally looked like him. Ugh I'm confused. -(A/N)
-----------------

Backstage of the tour you stand there with Niall playing uno at the lounge room.

"Hey, your cheating." You laugh at Niall taking a peek of your cards.

"No way." He chuckled.

Harry appears into the room and walked towards you both playing. He wraps his arms around your hips leaning in to kiss you but you block it when you moved a strand of hair behind your ear.

He chuckles and tries again but you purposely dropped your card on the floor so you bend down reaching for it.

"Come on, are you serious?" Harry smirked knowing what you were doing.

"What?" You sniffle your nose at him playfully.

Harry just nods his head smirking notifying you he is going to get you back.

You continue to play with Niall but eventually he wins, admitting he didn't cheat but you knew he did. You head to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. You remove the cap off and out of no where Harry appears and quickly tries to steal a kiss from you.

You react quickly and place the bottle between your lips and drink your water before he makes his move.

"Your quick you know that don't you." He said holding you against his body.

"But not quicker than me." He smiled.

You remove the bottle to say something but totally forgot. He tries to kiss you but you move your head a lot so he won't.

"Two can play at this game baby." He chuckled trying to grab your face with his big hands but you didn't let him. You laughed trying to move his away but he tickled you.

"Come on kiss me." He said letting you go for a second.

"Let me think about it, hmmm?" You said.

"Kiss me." He said pulling you towards him.

"Maybe tomorrow." You giggle and walk away. But soon he tackles you from behind and kisses your cheek as he misses.

"Harry!" You laugh as he holds you steady and kisses the edge of your lips.

"Dang it." Harry said missing again.

You get out of his grip and ran away. He chuckles and follows you. You try to close the door to the boys room but Harry pushes with force on the other side of the door.

He gets in and closes it behind him. "Alright there's no where to run. Now you owe me a kiss."

"You can try." You wink and he walks towards you.

He grabs your face and struggles to kiss you because you moved a lot. He tickles you and laughs. He makes his quick move and crashes his lips onto yours. His lips move nicely with yours as he cherishes them.

"Got you, now kiss me." He said breaking the kiss.

You press your lips onto his and kiss him passionately.

-Vote/Comment/Fangirl! Aww that wS cute! I'm thinking of doing one where Harry won't let you kiss him. :)