Imagine 96: He admits he cheated and apologizes

Still writing the others that requested so please be patient. C:
---------------

"You cheater!" I shouted pushing him away from me as he tried to hug me.

"I'm sorry y/n, please calm down." He said calmly pushing me towards him roughly and hugged me tight around my waist.

"You Jerk!" I hit him but he doesn't budge to move. He tries kissing me but instead he receives a slap.

"Get the fuck off me." I cry getting away from him. He stands there with his hand on his cheek looking at me.

" y/n, baby please I'm-" He tried saying but I didn't want to listen to his non sense. Before he could finish I had already walked out the door shutting it loudly behind me.

-----------------

It's been a week since I caught him cheating on me with his ex. I've been receiving messages like crazy but I'm not bothering to answering them. I hate him for doing this to me. I'm glad my birthday is coming up so I can invite a ton of my friends over and have a blast to keep him off my mind for good. I'll definitely make sure he isn't on the list.

(Your Birthday Party)

"Happy Birthday y/n . Are you having fun?" my  friend sam smiles giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much for coming. I'm-" Before I begin speaking a familiar voice comes from behind me and grabs a hold of my wrist.

"Hey can we talk." It's Harry of course.

I smile at Sam sweetly and turn around. "Not now."

I turn back to talk to Sam and he interrupts again.

"Don't be like that, come on baby." He pulls me again.

I get frustrated and swipe his arm from me. Sam tries to keep his smile on his face while he stares at both of us.

"Are you two doing okay?." He asks.

"No I'm okay, he's not." I fake smile and point at him.

"Anyways, I was having a fantastic time until someone came along. Excuse me, but have a great time while your here." I smile and he nods walking away.

I ignore him once again and greet my guest.

"Please let's talk about it." Harry said standing behind me.

"Can't I'm busy, maybe in 2 years, yeah." I roll my eyes and keep a smile on my face when I hug my guest.

"Please." He begged.

I walk to one side with Harry following behind. "Why are you still mad at me?"

"How do you get in here?!" I ignore his question and stand next to the refreshment table.

"I typically bribed your security guard with money of course. Now answer me." His eyebrows raise from one side.

"Don't act like you don't know. You cheated asshole." My brown eyes never leaving contact with his green ones.

" I know and I'm sorry." He grabs my hand but I gently remove it.

I'm not mad at him as I was yesterday because I mean I can't stay mad at him for a long time. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I still have feelings for him and I know he feels guilty for doing what he did, or else he wouldn't be asking for forgiveness right?

"Please. Baby I mest up badly and I regret what I did so much. I want to change and treat you correctly just the way you deserve to be treated. I still have deep feelings for you, I love you and I hate myself for fucking up. I'm asking you for a second chance please."

"I can never get over the fact that I still love you. I will." I smile and he wraps his arms around me while he leans down a little so our foreheads touch.

"I'll do better." He leaned in and kissed my lips sweetly. "Happy Birthday and many more. I love you." He smiled.

"Thank you, and I love you." I peck his nose.

-Hope it was a good ending. Aww I actually like this one lol. C;