Imagine 27: He brings a Girl

You and Harry had broken up 2 months ago and weren't even talking to each other. You were invited to Niall's 22 Birthday Bash in a Private Restaurant/Club around Hollywood.

You didn't want to let him down and decided to go but you didn't want to confront Harry that night. You dialed Niall's number for the direction to get there.

He gave you the direction to the place but he sounded worried.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"He's bringing.." He paused.

"He's what?" You bit your lip.

"He's bringing a girl." You froze at those words.

You didn't realize he had moved on that quickly from a hurtful break up you two witnessed.

You told Niall it didn't matter if he was there, you wanted to be there for him and to celebrate his big day with him. You decided to call your friend to join you as a date because you didn't want to show up alone knowing media will make a big deal about it.

You wore a nice Cami Strap Burgundy Jumpsuit with Black heels. Your date Nick had on a nice black shirt, Burgundy pants with white shoes. You both head to the entrance of the party getting out of the car.

Cameras start to flash immediately seeing you and your date but you both weren't alone. Seconds later Harry gets out of the SUV with a girl beside him. You turn your side to see Harry walking inches close to you as his date walked close by him.

You didn't want anything to ruin your fun so you held onto Nick's arm as Harry pretended not to see what was going on.

If you guys want me to make part two give this a Vote so I know. :)