Imagine 43: Bossy Styles Part III

You asked for it!<3 (A/N)
-------------------

You didn't realize Harry followed you towards a motel you stayed in for the night.

The door banged hard multiple times but you didn't answer it. "Come on (Y/N)! I'm not stupid open the door." Harry banged once more.

You rolled in bed not caring but soon enough the door knob twisted open and Harry entered angrily shutting the door.

"What are you doing!" You got up pushing him.

"STOP STRUGGLING!" Harry yelled holding you down the bed.

"Why did you leave me!" He grinned his teeth.

You said nothing.

Silent.

"ANSWER ME!!" He yelled.

"Your always bossing me around like a piece of shit. I hate it! I hate you!" You try to get out of his grip.

"Stop acting like a little bitch, and I am especially not going to let you leave me again." He laughed.

"You don't own me!" You spit.

His face expression changed dramatically when you spit on his face. His hand slaps your cheek making you squeal.

"That's the last time I want to hear that coming out of your mouth, you Understand me!" He raised a brow and lets you go.

"Now walk, we have a big day tomorrow." He smiled reaching for your arm.

"Go to hell! I'm not playing your games anymore." You yell.

"Baby this isn't a game, this is reality and what you just said was so stupid. Now walk!" He demanded.

"No!" You said.

"GO!" He shouted. He walked towards you and yanked you from your hair.

"YOUR HURTING ME!" You try to escape.

"We'll I wouldn't be doing this if you didn't have a smart mouth." He chuckled.

"If you keep putting your hands on me I'll call the police!" You loose his grip off of you and he stops to stare at you.

"What did you say!" He said.

"You heard me!" You crossed your arms.

"You really think the police will keep me away from you! Haha that will never happen." He laughed.

"Wanna bet." You said.

"I don't bet trash, I burn it. But have it your way, I'll still be around you no matter what you say. " He chuckled and walked away.

Months Later Bossy Styles ended up going to jail for physical abuse and other reasons, you broke up with him as you ended up finishing college and majoring into psychology.

Vote/Comment. I feel like this was a Lame Update! Sorry If it's bad, don't kill me. Hahah!