Imagine 30: He cheats on You Part II

I'm surprised a lot of you wanted a part II, So here you go loves :) -A/N

The next day you didn't bother going on any social media because you knew there was rumors already.

You had slept over Niall's place for the night remembering that you cried yourself to bed. Niall and Louis would try to make you laugh which worked for a while.

You laid down on the couch hugging a pillow staring at the blank wall while your eyes lids closed till you fell asleep.

Louis stood there next to you stroking your hair as the door pouted loudly. Niall walked over to open it and Harry stood there.

"Mates I know (Y/N) is in there! I need to speak to her!" He tried walking in but Niall held him back.

"She doesn't need another problem to deal with at least not now Harry." Niall said.

"Shhh you'll wake her up!" Louis walked towards the door. Harry roughly passed though Niall and ran to the living room where you were.

"God Dammit Harry!" Louis yelled.

"Baby! Baby, please come back to me! I fucked up big time. She kissed me and I was stupid enough to kiss her back instead of pushing away. Please forgive me Baby! I Fucken miss you!" He held onto your hand as you opened your eyes widely from his touch.

"Harry your not suppose to be in here." Niall walked towards Both of you.

"Can you give us privacy please." You look at Niall and Louis as they nod and walk to the other room.

"Baby I screwed up!" He trembled between words.

"Why did you do it! Why didn't you tell me the truth from the beginning but instead you lied to me!" You remove his hands away and stand up to look at him.

"I know. I know. Baby, I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid you would leave me and I didn't want that to happen because your the one! I love you!" He begged.

"Look where that got you to." You said.

"You don't think I know that. I'm sorry for being so ignorant!" He hugged you tightly.

"Okay I forgive you." You couldn't leave him either because he was the one you wanted to spent your life with and you loved him. He lifted your chin up and kisses you.

Vote/Comment/ Fangirl :) P.S give me ideas for other imagines to write about, anyone!