Imagine 61: The Prince's Wish

(The ball is in the 70's)

Your family was invited to the most fanciest ball you ever experienced to celebrate Prince Harry's 18th Birthday. Of course it was a demand from the king that all the people from the village shall be present. Harry wasn't the kind of cherish prince a lot of people would imagine, he was the total opposite. Mean, Disrespectful, Abusive person. Under that suit and tie was a whole lot more to tell, but on the outside looks were deceiving.

You sat on the edge of the table wearing your royal gold ball gown. Your mother insisted you to go dance with a good looking gentlemen but you didn't want to. You already had a boyfriend, just that he wasn't present yet.

"Go on, that gorgeous one has his eyes on you." Your mother bragged watching a boy stare at you. Your father sat close by his wife drinking away.

"No mother. Where's Brad?" You turn to both directions looking for your boyfriend as people danced around.

"Can we have Everyone's Attention! We would like for all the lovely, oh Non-Married Women to line up for the Prince's Wish." The king spoke and ordered his Guards to line up the girls.

The prince walked out and stood in front of the ball room. Smiling with pleasure and waving.

You were being push out of your seat. "Wait what wish!?" You asked your mother.

"I have no idea." Your mother's voice got lower as you were pushed to the front of the ball room with the rest of the woman in line. The guard kept you line as he straightened up the rest of the girls.

"The Prince's wish to have a women to Marry." He said and you almost choked on your saliva as you swallowed.

The Tradition insisted that once a gentlemen ages up to 18 shall become a married men with the women of his choice.

"To Marry? I'm not ready!" You said but he ignored you as the line started moving.

Harry nodded his head to half of the woman that he came face to face with. He wanted a woman so he could share his love with for the rest of his life. He wanted sexual affection with one. He mainly hated rejection from a women that he liked, that's what made him angry and cruel.

You were three away from being face to face with the Prince Harry Styles. Your eyes made eye contact with his as you were now standing in front of the prince.

His eyes scanned your body laying them directly on your chest. He sniffled softly examining really closely. The guards noticed his face expression and pushed you away.

"Wait." Harry voice echoed around the silent ball room. "Bring her back." He ordered.

"What a Precious Jewel." He smirked touching your skin with delight.

You became more frightened from his touch, you didn't have feelings for this man in front of you not even one bit. You just felt like you were being harassed. Eyes were all on you as you turned over your shoulder and saw Brad with watery eyes looking at you praying that the prince will deny you.

Harry chuckled and knew exactly what both of you shared. He turned your face towards him smiling. "I'll Marry this women, such a sweet, delicate, beautiful, rose."

Everyone clapped and bowed down. You felt your heart burst into a million pieces at that moment. You didn't even know what it takes to be married to someone you don't even know.

"Come along Darling." The King said guiding you away from the ball.

Everything was happening so fast you couldn't focus. You soon realized you were in a office, or shall I say the Kings.

"Sit." He said as Harry walked in the room closing it behind him.

"Aww my wonderful Son, Come, sit with your soon to be wife." The king said as Harry sat next to you.

"I'm sorry but can you give us a few minutes alone before we begin planning this whole wedding." Harry said looking at his father.

"Yes, of course." He responded smiling and heading out the door with his guards behind him.

Once the door closed Harry got up and turned your chair roughly so you would face him. His eyes became dark and furious.

"I give you orders and you will follow those rules. You will not disrespect me, talk back or even look at another male, you understand. You will speak when I allow you to do so. You will give me what I want and when I want with no questions asked." Harry's cold and cruel voice send shivers down your spine.

Harry liked you a lot. He gave you a set of rules to follow so he can have you all to himself even if you didn't like him because he didn't care.

You couldn't begin imagining who this person really was. He wasn't kind and sweet. He was just sweet when he wanted to and when the media was around but other than that rude.

"I'm talking to you!" He snaps his fingers.

"Your not what people say you are, aren't you?" You said swallowing hardly.

"No sweetheart, I'm the Devil." He chuckled angrily. "This is our little secret." He smiled walking back to the door and letting his father know it time to get back to work.

After a lot of planning, you wanted to go home and hide forever. You were leaving the room but Harry spoke.

"Send Guards to go with her, I wouldn't want my soon to be wife to get hurt, especially on her own on these dark and dangerous nights." Harry ordered and you turned around.

"No I can go on my own." You said.

"Nonsense, boys." Harry laughed staring at you with rage and assisted his guards to join you.

You made your way out and got inside the fancy limo with your mother and father behind you heading home.

(The Wedding Day)

The wedding was held the next day after the Prince's Birthday. You walked down the aisle frightened knowing this was going to be the last few moments that you have before your married.

The ceremony began and after that the priest announced you husband and wife. Harry's lips came in contact with yours and cherished them roughly as the photographers flashed their cameras.

You felt uncomfortable but you forced yourself to kiss him back. He was the Devil and you were an Angel, it wasn't a good combination especially his assaults.

He pulled away leaned in close to your ear. "Your all mine." He whispered.

You gulped hard and watched as he grabbed your hand and started walking you down the Aisle.

You kept your eyes forward till the end of the way. Your eyes began to water when you saw Brad from the crowd. His face sad and miserable.

-Okay Idk if this is good enough? Lol 😂 I apologize for not updating yesterday, busy schedule.