Imagine 83: Harry assumes your cheating on him

(Inspired by White Chicks)

(Harry's POV)

Ever since (Y/N) got employed into my dad's business working as his assistant. I now started to get that feeling that she may have been hiding something from me.

I have enough money to provide for us and even two stadiums to feed. When I asked her why is she working, she said she was tired of being in the house alone and do nothing.

Isn't that what wives are there for? To clean and stay home and possibly take care of the babies.

I couldn't figure it out but I had to stay in contact with her as possible even when she was with that new intern of my fathers, Nick Hemsworth. They worked together to fill up papers but I know they may have a chemistry.

I laid in bed calling her cellphone. She didn't answer so it went straight to voice mail.

"Something's up, I know it." Harry grinned and dialed again.

"Hello? Harry!" She said a little to angry.

"Hey why didn't you answer your first call? What are you doing and with who?" I said making sure I get every bit of detail.

"I'm in an important meeting with some other managers of the company. You have to stop calling okay. I got to go, bye." She whispered with annoyance in her voice.

Before she clicked, I heard Nick laughing. I dialed my father and asked if I could talk to (Y/N)."

I could hear him whispering to her as she grabbed the cellphone and stepped out of the office.

"Who's laugh was that?" I asked.

"Harry! What's been up with you lately. I'm in a very important meeting right now. Yes that was Nick laughing because they made a joke. I have to go now." She said and hanged up.

I waited until she came home. Meanwhile I took a shower and ate left over food. She walked into the door and headed straight to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

( Your POV)

- I had to add in the White Chicks scene 😂-

I took a gulp and it was amazing. I turned around and saw Harry.

Harry stood standing looking at me crossing his arms.

"Hi baby." I smiled.

"Don't hi baby me, I can't believe you had me up all night worried about you." He said walking close to me.

"All night? babe it's only 8:00pm. Look after work me and Brianna went down to eat some Korean BBQ." I said taking out my coat.

"I know. I called the restaurant, they said you left at 7:45pm. I checked the location and it only takes you 6 minutes to get to the house. So if you got someone on the side, (Y/N) you better tell me!" Harry raised a brow and waited for me to speak.

"Sweetie listen to what you just said. The restaurant said it takes me 6 minutes to get here. I got here in 8. If I was cheating on you don't you think I need more than two minutes!" I growled and walked passed him.

-End of White Chicks scene-

"You know what I ain't going to deal with this, I'm tired okay." I hissed and took off my heels sitting on the bed.

"See that's exactly what I'm talking about, we don't communicate with one another." He said

"Says the one who has me on check every minute. You just don't have trust in me, that's the problem." I nodded my head and pulled the blankets over my body.

"I do, it's just-." He said

"Just what! You need to stop assuming things and have a little bit of trust in your own wife." I said closing my eyes and getting comfortable.

"I'm sorry baby." He said laying down next you and putting his arms around you.

-Vote/Comment/Fangirl :)