Imagine 49: The Break Up

Ever since you have been dating Harry for about 1 year and 7 months you always have been mobbed by paparazzi everywhere you go.

It hasn't been bothering you at all but you started feeling so annoyed with receiving no privacy lately. Especially dating a famous person that society would say. But to you Harry wasn't famous in your dictionary. He was a normal 21 year old boy who loves to sing, bake, play soccer and you loved him.

Heading to your car the paparazzi mobbed you again. Flashes were everywhere and you couldn't find your way to your car. All the rumors they said were all lies but you listened to them either way.

You drove to Harry's house to have a talk about your relationship. He opened the door to greet you but he knew you weren't happy.

"What's wrong love?" He asked while you walked inside the room.

"We shouldn't see each other anymore." You said.

"What do you mean?" He chuckles.

"I mean as in us, you know dating." Your eyes start to water.

You hated yourself for doing this because you still loved him but it was time to say goodbye. This time it was Forreal and Forever.

"Wait what, are you breaking up with me?" He frowned.

"Yes, I can't do this anymore! I want my privacy back, that's all I want. I don't want to live my whole life with paparazzi after me ruining my life, publishing nonsense with their criticism. I want my life to be normal like every other girl. I've been stuck around this fame stuff. I'm sorry!" Your tears start falling down your cheeks.

He wipes them off gently with his thumb. "I know how bad it can be and we can get through this together okay." He brushes your check slowly.

"You've said that so many times but it's not working for me anymore." You said.

"Please Don't let me go (Y/N) please." Harry whispered.

"I'm so sorry." You say kissing his cheek for the last time and walking out the door leaving him standing by himself.

- I will still Update, "I'm In Love With My Best Friends Sister Part II" for you guys. :) -(A/N)

Vote/Comment/Fangirl.