Imagine 76: Meeting his child from a Previous Relationship Part IIII

"Please don't!" Harry's voice echoes to your ears.

You stopped just as you were going to shut the door completely. You saw him swing the door open and kissed you.

"Don't." He said kissing you again. "Your the one."

"I'm not the one for Jacob." You pulled Harry away gently.

"What makes you say that? He wants to know you, he wants to play with you. Caroline can't stay away from Jacob but she can surely stay away from us. I don't have anything to do with her anymore. She's the past and your my future. Give it another chance please." Harry said slightly swaying your arms.

"Okay." You smiled.

(DANGER! Caroline won't be happy about this xD)

For the last couple of hours Harry left to the studio for an important meeting. He notified you that Barbara was coming to drop off Jacob's backpack. You stayed in his house for a bit but decided to go out to buy some food for dinner.

Chinese food was Harry's favorite. It took you 12 minutes to get food because of traffic in LA. You opened the door and placed the food on the counter.

Jacob ran to see who came in the house and saw you. He smiled and waved hi.

"Hi Jacob, are you by yourself sweetie?" You asked.

"No, Nana is here." He smiled and walked over to you.

"Okay good, did you have fun at the park?" You said sweetly.

"Yeah it was fun but it would be even more fun if you teach me how to be a spy!" He spinning around and jumped.

Maybe Harry was right he did want to spend time with you.

"Please...(Y/N)." He said.

"Of course." You smiled and opened the box of Chinese food.

"Is that!" Jacob's eyes lid up brightly.

You laughed at how adorable he looked.

"Chinese food! It's my favorite." He yelled with joy and sat on the table.

You served him fried rice with bites of shrimp, orange chicken, and beef broccoli. Before you walked away he said the most surprising thing.

"Your the best mum. Can you eat with me?" He said holding up a piece of shrimp on his fork.

"Yeah. I would love that." You grabbed a plate and sat down to eat with him. After a few minutes Jacob's Nana came out of the room.

"Oh Hi (Y/N)!" She smiled carrying out a bucket with the mop inside.

"Hi Barbara. Nice to see you again." You said.

"Sorry if I didn't say hi earlier, I was mopping the rooms and I didn't want to leave Jacob alone after Caroline came back to drop him off. I'm so sorry if I ruined your dinner with Jacob. I'm going now." She said shyly.

"No don't go please join us, there's plenty of food." You smiled.

"Yes Nana join us." Jacob said.

Barbara joined you two and laughed all throughout dinner enjoying each others company. Jacob was falling asleep so you took him to his room.

"You know I never seen Jacob like that with anyone else that Harry has been with other than you. He likes you (Y/N)." She chuckled and smiled as you got to the table.

"I'm trying my best." You said.

She reached for your hand. "You don't have to try anymore. He likes you for who you are, not for who your trying to be." She said.

"Yeah maybe your right." You smiled.

The door knocked and Barbara answered it.

"Jacob left his woody in my car, I know he can't sleep without it." Caroline walked in and saw you.

"Well he's already asleep." You said.

"What the hell is she doing here! Barbara how could you let a stranger in the house. Get her out of here before I do." Caroline growled.

She waited for Barbara to make the first move but she didn't.

"I can't do what you asked M'am. I don't work for you, plus Harry wanted her here." Barbara said.

Caroline chuckled. "Its fine with me, but just know that you won't be employed anymore after I tell Harry."

"Do what you want but your not allowed to be in here after 8:00pm. You need to leave." Barbara said.

"Just leave before the situation gets worse." You said to Caroline.

"Leave my ass." Caroline said and ran towards you.

She grabbed you by the hair and pulled it. "I warned you to stay away from my son!"

"Fucking bitch! Let go!" You said gripping her hair and hitting her.

"You can't keep me away from no one. Harry doesn't even want nothing to do with you, so why are you arguing. Jacob likes me more than you. So why don't you get your old ass out of here!" You shouted and pushed her away from you.

Her breathing increased, she charged towards you throwing you into the floor and scratching you. You hit her back harder to get her off of you.

"Get off of her!" Barbara jumped in and started hitting Caroline. You got on top of Caroline as she bit your hand.

"Bitch." You yelp and started to drag her out the door as Barbara opened the door.

"I warned you to get out." You said closing the door.

Caroline got up quickly and pushed it with force. She grabbed her hair up notifying you she wasn't finished.

"Your on bitch! Come on!" You said taking off your earrings.

She started scratching you again and pulling your hair.

Barbara told you both to stop, but it was no use.

You chuckled because she didn't know how to fight. You started hitting her face and kicked her to get off of you.

You pulled her down to the floor and scratched her. "YOUR MESSING WITH THE WRONG GIRL, LADY!" You said.

She pushed you back and grabbed a chair.

Harry walked in when Caroline threw the chair your direction but she missed by an inch.

"HARRY'S MINE!" Caroline said charging you again but Harry stopped her.

"What the hell is going on!!!!?" He shouted pulling her so she can face him.

"Yeah Caroline tell him! Oh is it because you don't have a explanation as to why you started this mess." You crossed your arms.

"She started all this." You hissed.

"I HATE HER! Harry, Jacob doesn't like her. Don't you see how this can affect our child!" Caroline lied.

"Jacob loves (Y/N)! I can tell." Barbara got in the conversation.

"Stay out of it! Oh and not to mention Harry, this girl you call Nana didn't follow my orders and she hit me. I don't want her to take care of my son anymore! I hate her too." Caroline fake cried.

"Caroline I have known you for 2 years and I know your faking it. I told you so many times I don't have anything to do with you. The only reason I let you in my house is just for Jacob not to get back together. I need you to leave." Harry said escorting her out the door.

-Vote/Comment/Fangirl! :) I know I got al little off topic with meeting his child but I wanted some drama. lol I kind of laughed at the end.