Imagine 69: The Bet

-I hate math! 😤 had to let my feelings out lol.
---------//---------//---------

(4 weeks ago)

"Come on Man all you have to do is hit it and...." Zayn whispered the rest into Harry's ear as Niall smirked.

"Deal?" Zayn chuckled getting ready to hand shake Harry's hand.

"Deal, I better get my 4 gran asshole." Harry smirked and shook his hand.

(Present)

You and Harry started dating on March 3rd. Today you guys made a month, and to celebrate he took you to a nice dinner. After your sweet dinner he had other plans to celebrate. He took you to his house and you both got heated in the bed.

You were pleased when you two had sexual attractions because you loved him and he was your first. You moaned loudly feeling his hardness between your thighs. You were way into the hot night you noticed a small red light that would flick on and off, but you didn't bother looking at the direction it was coming from.

After a sweaty night you fell asleep in his arms and wake up the next morning. You move your arms trying to feel his presence but he isn't there. You open your eyes rubbing them softly; scanning the room for any sight of him anywhere but there's the nothing. The only thing you hear is are voices coming from down the hall. The door is half open so you can hear what they are saying.

"Yeah so you got it?" Zayn rubbed his palms together and made a squeal.

"Yeah calm down, here it is." Harry gave him the item that was in his hand.

"Nice! You really are impressing me everyday Styles." Zayn puts the item on his pocket and hands Harry his 4 gran.

"As promised." Zayn smirked and walked away. "I knew you were always down for shit." He said moving towards the door.

You didn't know what they were talking about. You we're curious to know so when Harry walked in the room you asked him.

"What was that all about?" You asked as you watched Harry walking towards you and planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Nothing darling, you don't have to worry about it. Are you hungry?" He said sweetly.

"Maybe a little." You smiled.

After breakfast you headed out to your apartment from a good night stay at Harry's place. You still didn't know why he didn't want to tell you but you knew it wasn't non of your business but you wanted to know. I mean out of curiosity, there's nothing wrong with that right?

That afternoon you drove to Niall's place to hang out with him even if he didn't know you were going, it was a surprise.

After all he was a good friend to you and you got extremely close because you both loved the same things. You knocked on the door multiple times but nothing. You turned the knob and it opened, that was odd?

You walked towards the living room but no sign of him. There was noise coming from Niall's room. There was laughing and loud familiar noises.

You headed to towards the room and peaked your head towards the crack of the door.

"Man, I can't believe he actually did it!" Zayn laughed.

"That's sick, I mean he must of felt disgusted after all this." Niall joined the laugh.

"Did it?" You whispered to yourself and before you could open the door that's when you heard the familiar voice of yours.

"Harry! Uhh! (Moans)" The voice was coming from the laptop. You swiftly open the door and stare at Zayn and Niall looking at a recording of you and Harry having sex.

"Uh-oh." Niall coughed and Zayn turned around to look at you.

You felt so humiliated and embarrassed of yourself. It was the worst feeling ever. Your breathing increased feeling your cheeks red hot. They just stood there looking at you.

"Where did you get that?" You finally speak.

"Harry was nice enough to record it for us, it was part of the bet." Zayn smirked.

"Bet?!" You shouted.

"Yeah." Niall said fist bumping Zayn.

There was so much rage in your body at that moment. You walked towards the laptop smashing it towards the wall as it collapsed on the floor. You swiftly grab the camera that was connected to the laptop and stomp it wit your feet.

"What the fuck, that cost me money!" Zayn clenched his jaw while standing up from the chair.

You didn't bother answering. You drove to Harry's place ready to stab him with a knife. You opened the door with pressure and watch him sitting on the couch watching tv.

He turns his head quickly towards the door and sees you there.

"Hey swee-" Harry began saying as you walked towards him. You threw a lamp across the living room as the glass shattered into pieces against the hard floor.

Before he finished you slapped him harshly. His necked cracked from your hit. But you didn't care if you hurt him, he hurt you the most than anything.

"What the hell was that for?!" Harry stood up.

You slapped him multiple times across his cheeks. "For being an asshole! I know about the Bet!" You shouted pushing him.

"Fucken Dick!" You yell and he holds your wrist so you wouldn't hurt him.

"Okay you got me! But believe me I was falling deeply In Love with you even before I made that stupid video." He said.

"Liar! If you truly loved me, you wouldn't of recorded and gave the video away in the first place! Your full of disgust and lies Styles!" You shouted with tears forming on your eyes.

"I hate you." You yelled getting out of his grip.

"Please, Baby lets talk about it. I'm in love with you really." Harry yelled as you walked away towards the door.

"Go to hell!" You shouted after throwing a flower pot at his direction before heading out the door and slamming it behind you.

-Vote/Comment/Fangirl! Quick Question!! 😙 WHERE ARE YOU FROM?