LIVING FOR HIM- PART 16

"Your water broke"

His words still echoed in her mind. currently she was in her  to the hospital bed  . her stomach contracted with pain. she let out a sob digging her nails in taehyung's hand and  looked  at him only to find him smiling at her..." Its okay princess you're a strong one....we'll get through this okay?"  he said brushing her hair sticking to her forehead aside and kissed it....... even though she was in a state of pain and could barely breathe, his bipolarity still sent a shiver run down her spine......suddenly she felt her walls being stretched out as she let out a mild scream.......

All the doctors came barging in with the medical equipments ...some ushered taehyung out of the room while the nurses tended to y/n.......taehyung grumbled some curses under his breath but he knew better than to make a scene.......he strode out of the hospital room with the door closing behind him....suddenly his phone rang....... he had asked his employees not to disturb him , a smirk rose to his lips as he was amused of the amount of dis-obedience of his  workers ........

" Remind to cut your tongue off when i come back" he began  speaking into the phone, his voice so low it could reach hell..

" S-Sir.." came the stammer , he mentally smirked at the effect he had on everyone around him...

" spit it out  fucking ferrit" taehyung grumbled his patience running thin..

" w-we were attacked sir" 

A few seconds of silence followed the employees voice, before he heard a low growl over the phone ," what!" taehyung spat , his blood boiling, rage making him see red .......

 " WHO?"  he yelled, his angry growl echoing through the hospital hallway 

"Mr. J-Jeon sir" 

thats it, a name is all it took for taehyung to throw the phone smashing on the wall....his men stood there motionless, they knew better than to test his nerves right now ....

" A few fucking months I'm away and he thinks he can get away with it!!"  taehyung chuckled darkly , turning to his men he delivered orders of bringing out the car......he threw one last glance at the closed hospital door before turning on his heels and  striding in anger towards his car

From the corner of the hallway, a dark shadow glared at the taehyungs figure, the shadows gaze burning holes in taehyung's back.....the shadow chuckled at how easy it was to get on this man's nerves.......now I can finally have what's mine . the shadow smirked before walking to stand in front of the hospital....me sweet little princess...tch ....going through so much pain for a little brat.....ill make sure the brat pays for it .... a low growl emitted from the shadows  throat as he heard y/n's screams and whimpers of pain from the room......