EATING FOR TWO - CHAPTER 8

"of course Mr. Kim ................it was nice meeting you Mrs. Kim .....................I hope we meet again ...............soon......"

Taehyung could swear he  saw a psychotic grin dancing on jungkook's face .......... the way he grinned at their fading figures.............the way he passed a stern look to y/n.............the way he glared at the hand around y/n's waist.......he knew something was off...............and the fact that y/n was crying by the time he reached her with jungkook right in front of her ,messed him up in the head.............but judging whether jungkook was a complete psycho or not wasn't  his business............afterall...........he wasn't sane himself  ..........

Letting go of the thoughts  about jungkook, he chuckled thinking how easily he took control of y/n..............he loved it when she shook in fear because of him.............he loved it when she stuttered , intimidated by him..............he loved it when she cried , begging him.........

Thinking about y/n he stole a glance at her.............his gaze landed on her wrist as his blood boiled with rage............. "WE GOT MARRIED TODAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY WHORING AROUND" he yelled grabbing her red wrist, which was now turning blue due to his grip.......................y/n yelped in pain as she looked for an excuse to cover it up............."I just b-bumped in a r-railing  ........."  she said as she winced in pain............"hmm?.....good girl" he said  , giving birth to bipolarity as he just smiled at her warmly.................

"I need you to be a whore for me and only me " he seductively whispered as shivers ran down her spine...............he eyed her from head to toe while running a hand through his throat ..............

he eyed her from head to toe while running a hand through his throat

"T-Taehyung" she stuttered not knowing how to respond............her face turned red with embarrassment as she avoided having eye contact with him..............."shhhhh we'll talk at home princess  " he shushed her ,as they walked towards their parents...........

y/n couldn't help but feel uneasy............not because of taehyung or jungkook..........she just didn't feel well..........walking carefully because of her one heck of a dress........they reached the table with their parents as cheers welcomed them................y/n settled beside taehyung as she couldn't shake the uncomfortable feeling in her gut....................not being able to bear anymore , she nudged taehyung on the shoulder and signaled him to come closer, he smirked before moving closer to her............"you have to wait for it princess" he devilishly stated ..............she playfully glared at him before moving closer to his ear..........."I don't feel so well ..............I can't sit for too long" she whispered seriously as taehyung's face turned grave........

Facing everyone "Alright everyone we'll be leaving early ............y/n doesn't feel very good and I'm tired myself" he said throwing a glance towards y/n ............ she mouthed him a 'thank you' smiling warmly at him as he returned her smile..........