GRIEF - CHAPTER 10

"How did this happen Mr. Kim? " 

The doctor asked as he glanced at y/n, dressed in a hospital gown, beaten to a pulp...........she had tubes running from everywhere to everywhere......he was clearly concerned....." I couldn't sleep so I took some pills ...I woke up and saw her on the birth of the stairs....." taehyung  sobbed , wiping the fake tears that slid down his cheeks.............

"That is clearly impossible Mr. Kim ..........she has marks all over her body....... she did not just fall......if I know better I would be saying you hit her" the doctor mumbled  ............hearing him made taehyung's blood boil ........wiping his fake tears  that still flowed down his face .........his eyes turned dark as they glared at the doctor ...........

his eyes turned dark as they glared at the doctor

"You seem to have grown a fancy towards MY WIFE ..haven't you doc?" taehyung smiled sarcastically  as he grabbed onto the doctor's collar .........."I don't share bastard" he growled as he felt himself getting angrier ............" she's a patient Mr. Kim .................and I will have to report you for domestic violence " the doctor said , even though he was scared to death, he  continued on defending the lady................even though y/n was as beautiful as a woman  could ever be..............he felt nothing but sympathy towards her ............

"YOU FUCKTARD " taehyung had had enough.............dragging him towards the door...he threw the doctor out of the room  while making sure he made no noise to disturb y/n..............."Take him to the basement ......I'll deal with him myself "  he spat as he threw the doctor across the hallway....................the doctor  begged and sobbed   as the men in black dragged him somewhere to bring death upon him..........

turning towards one of his most trusted men , john , taehyung , clearly frustrated said..........."look for another doctor john........" " yes sir " the loyal soldier replied as he head off to carry his master's orders................john was from the loyal family ..........The Kims had always worked with.............john and taehyung grew together but they shared no passion for friendship or the sort.................. taehyung was only supposed to order him around whereas john was expected to follow his orders  like a dog........

Still frustrated and rubbing his temples..........taehyung got startled when he heard y/n's scream coming from the room.................he chuckled sinisterly  as he watched the doctor and the nurse dart towards the room...............she's awake ...........

Barging in the room he saw y/n crying uncontrollable as tears streamed down her face........... as soon as her eyes met with his ,  she screamed and quickly hid under the covers.............on getting close to her , taehyung could hear her chanting........please please please please ............. he wanted to  laugh out loud at the effect he had on her ..........  she cried and begged as he just stood there standing motionless beside her..................her begging him drove him crazy but in a good way...............he could feel himself getting excited as he controlled hard not to tear her flesh as she screamed helplessly...........