VENGEANCE- CHAPTER 5

I'll make you regret ..........just you wait CHOI Y/N .......I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET!!!" he yelled as his screams echoed through the empty streets................which now symbolised his heart ............empty.................and............dark without their source of light ...........

Jungkook  couldn't believe ....the love of his life...............he did so much for her .............he spoiled her ............gave her everything she could ask for .............. she found someone better? ............he offers her what he himself could not?...................hah ....he found himself chuckling sadly at the thought of her...........her words echoed in his ears as he remembered the look on her face............how she dumped him with nothing but pure hate mirrored on her face............tears streamed down his face as he found it hard to accept what fate had in store for him ................

tears streamed down his face as he found it hard to accept what fate had in store for him

Still crying he dragged himself up and walked towards his  car...........his vision remained blurry as his eyes were red with grief ................getting into the car..............he still thought about y/n ..................he wished he would just wake up and could forget all of this as a bad dream .................. looking at the empty seat  beside him ........... he recalled that one  memory he had with her................

Flashback :

Picking up y/n from her house..............jungkook had planned to take her out today .................she looked as heavenly in the red pretty frock he had gifted her on her birthday................"red is definitely her color" he thought as a smile crept up his face.........................." what are you smiling about?" , his thoughts were interrupted as the love of his life  pat him on the shoulder and asked him innocently....................." just imagined you moaning my name .............nothing serious princess" he said with a  serious expression , trying hard not to burst into a roar of laughter ................. "kook!!!" she playfully hit his arm as she turned red with embarrassment ............not being able to control her emotions................she hid her face with her palms ............

He chuckled as he just found her adorable af ...............stopping the car..............he turned towards her and smiled warmly ............"omo........princess you're too innocent .............and it's turning me on " he seductively cooed, as he bit his bottom lip..............."yahhhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed not being able to hide her face as she closed her ears............" kidding baby........" he chuckled before engulfing her in a bear hug ............

" he chuckled before engulfing her in a bear hug