MURDERER - CHAPTER 9

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?!?"

Her  whole world came crashing down  as she processed what he said.................pregnant? she was pregnant?........SHE WAS FUCKING PREGNANT.............RIGHT AFTER THE NIGHT SHE GOT MARRIED?!?!.............she remembered the first time she had promised her innocence to jungkook............oh no ........

Pulling her out of her thoughts ............taehyung gripped onto her hair harder as she screamed in pain........."STOP SCREAMING..........YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT..................WHO IS IT? DID HE PAY YOU TO PUT HIS DICK INSIDE OF YOU HUH?....................DID YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU RIGHT BEFORE OUR MARRAIGE?!?" ANSWER ME KIM FUCKING Y/N" ..............he yelled , yanking her closer earning a sob from her .................

Taehyung tried hard to keep his cool and failed............his wife  was pregnant with someone else's child .................I can't let a bad-blood roam around  my house .......... the more he thought about the illegitimate child in y/n..........the more his anger grew.........driving him insane.......

letting go of her ...........he stalked around the room ,frustrated .............. massaging his temples , it took every part of him to not lash out on y/n ..............I'll beat the shit out of this bitch I swear .......... walking faster in order to calm himself he seated himself on the couch thinking about his reputation ..............

On the other hand, y/n  still couldn't believe she was pregnant..........she had planned her picture perfect future with jungkook...........getting married in a beautiful way...........making love in the best way possible..........having kids run around them as they grew old together......................taehyung didn't touch her, and she was never with any other man other than jungkook............this would only mean one thing.............it was jungkook's child

Even though she didn't know about her child's existence till recently, she suddenly grew fond of it...................I have a baby inside of me.............I have jungkook's baby inside of me ........  she fell on the floor as she sobbed loudly..............Looking towards taehyung , who sat on the couch glaring at her.............she begged him ...........but what she said only got him angrier ..............his eyes turned dark as he heard what she had to say ........

his eyes turned dark as he heard what she had to say

"Taehyung..............please l-let my child live...........I'll runaway from here..............I'll runaway and never come back ............I won't ever show my face to you again ............. you can tell people  anything.........Tell them I'm dead .........I died while falling down a flight of stairs..............I'll raise my child on my own........ you can marry someone else and have a legitimate heir ............please let me and my child go" she sobbed while crawling towards his legs and gripping............she begged and begged  as tears streamed down her face uncontrollably..............