BAIT - CHAPTER 4

Following Taehyung upstairs , y/n was met with a sight of a beautiful yet large corridor with  innumerable number of doors..............walking to the end of the corridor , they stood quietly in front of  a black door carved with the initials "V", which seemed the fanciest door of the others ............... 

As soon as she stepped inside the room ............she felt a harsh  grip on her wrist that was obviously gonna leave a mark  as she was pinned down harshly on the wall ..............."What the he-" she got quiet as soon her eyes met with his.............borring into her tiny figure , he glared at her ....................

"you're gonna marry me get it?" he started off straightforward

"you're gonna marry me get it?" he started off straightforward.............taehyung was a spoiled brat and merciless...........he had the talent to get away with everything he did..........getting a bride wasn't very difficult for him but just by looking at y/n he could sense she was gonna bring trouble..................girls begged him to ruin them but just the thought of y/n under him, begging him to stop, looking all helpless and messed up brought a smirk to his lips as he gazed at her ...................

On the other hand y/n found him terrifying ..........he intimidated her in every way possible ..............the way he gazed deep in her eyes ............the way he had that hurtful grip on her wrist ................just the thought of her having to marry him  brought teras to her eyes as her future seemed mysterious to her ...............realizing he was waiting for an answer .........she gathered all the courage she could find deep in her heart ..........

"No ..........I'm not gonna marry you Mr. Kim ...........even though you look like an absolute greek god ...........I don't even know you ............and I don't think I'll be needing to know you anytime soon .........now if you'll excuse me ...........I am needed at the dining area........." she said , not even stuttering once ...............maybe she didn't know him .........maybe she didn't know what he was capable of ........but.....The monster always gets what he wants.........

Taehyung glared at her , as she snatched her wrist from his hold ............how dare she ?!? woman cry rivers just to have a sight of him .............  as y/n pulled herself away from him , taehyung saw this  as an act  of rejection ...........she shouldn't have ...........

As soon as y/n turned around to leave

As soon as y/n turned around to leave .............taehyung grabbed her arm , twisting it in such a way that it sent a pang of pain through y/n's shoulder.................he quickly pulled her towards him ..............so close that her tiny back came in contact with his muscular chest ............... " DID YOU JUST SAY NO TO ME MISS CHOI?" he said ...........literally failing the attempts to control his anger............... as he put his other arm around her mouth to avoid her from screaming ..................." I destroy people who say no to me ..............Mrs. soon-to-be Kim ..............please choose your words wisely .........." He said as he  came dangerously near her neck............his hot breath fanning her bare neck as he whispered in her ear ....................he bit her earlobe as a smirk danced  on his face ...........

If this would have been a different situation, with a different man  ............y/n would have found it romantic...............but the fact that her arm hurt like hell and  the man behind her was beyond terrifying..................she shook under his hold as she felt him smirk against his skin.............she absolutely hated when other men touched her ..............but as she felt taehyung bite on her earlobe , shivers ran down her spine .................

"Mr. Kim ........p-please let go .......you're h-hurting me " she mentally cursed herself for stuttering...........but who could blame her , taehyung could literally  feel her shake against him............... " shhhhhhhhhh darling ..............you wanna see a little trick ? hmmmm? it'll help  you decide " he said as he threw her on the ground...........

Everything felt like a snap of a second...............one second she was in his hold...............other second she was on the ground............and the following second she could feel herself at a gunpoint.............. she looked up to see taehyung ,still smirking , as she gasped in horror in realisation.......he had her at the other end of his gun..........tears flew uncontrollably from her eyes as she completely lost her shit.................. 

" Now listen up y/n.............I don't like to repeat myself...............my mother wants you as her daughter-in-law.................and I will  drag you from hell to make sure her wishes come true........... You have two choices my love ................First you marry me peacefully with everyone being happy and alive..........Second............I PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR LITTLE PARNTS'S SKULL RIGHT BETWEEN THEIR EYES  AND I MARRY YOU OVER THEIR DEAD BODY ..............either way .........you're gonna end up mine ......"  he said as he chuckled darkly ...........y/n sobbed heavily as she could not believe the turns her life took............

"T-Taehyung  p-please...........i beg y-you........p-please ..............I'll runaway from here ...........I-I'll never come in front of y-your mother again ...........p-please  just let me and my family g-go ...............I-I beg you ........p-please" she sobbed as she hopefully looked up at taehyung...........

crouching in front of her ...............he held her throat in a firm hold ..........yanking her closer so his hot breath fanned her face.............."Fuck.............your voice.............my name sounds so good from that pretty little mouth of yours........." getting closer to her "I can't wait to ruin you while you look all helpless and pitiful under me " he whispered as her eyes widened in horror................she realised how her life was gonna be hell on earth ..........

"P-please  try and u-understand .............I-can't ...........I love someo-" her words got cut off as he trailed the gun  towards her chin and down her throat pointing at her belly..................."I hate betrayal more than I hate rejection  kitten ..........Don't test my patience " he said as he poked his inner cheek with his tongue ...........he looked really pissed...........just the thought of his soon -to -be -wife  loving someone else  made his blood boil........

just the thought of his soon -to -be -wife  loving someone else  made his blood boil

" SO? what's it gonna be princess ?.. the hard way? or the less painful way? think about your parents too ............" he said as his eyes turned black .............y/n broke out in sobs " Please d-don't hurt them " she said as she heavily burst in tears ............. quickly hugging her ............he patted her back and comforted her ...............she calmed down but it all vent in vain when she heard him next

" Don't you worry .........my sweet ,little darling  .............I'll let you breathe..........."