STRANGERS FOR LIFE- CHAPTER 13

The bells jingled as she entered the shop......cold breeze whooshed as her angelic frame entered the shop.....everyone head turned to have a last glance at her ....she shyed away from all the gazes and made her way to the aisle of her choice..........

she knew if she as much as looked at other men here . Taehyung would get to know about it and it's never pretty when he gets mad.......he looked really mad back there she thought ......she looked at the black mustang right outside and sighed at what her life had come to ....only a few months before she was all happy and so crazy in love with her boyfriend jungkook....

Jungkook

all the thoughts these days would end up with jungkook on her mind ......she shuddered at the thought of his face at her wedding.....he looked so........terrifying .........brushing her thoughts away , she quickly sprinted towards the aisle , feeling exhausted as a need of sleep washed over her .......

She stood in front of the rack as her eyes scanned all the items looking for her favourite ice cream...there ......she smiled to herself as she reached out to to grab her favourite and rush home......as her hand was about to touch the plastic case..

"Sorry Kid "

a voice sounded behind her......she could feel hot breath fan her neck as goosebumps rose to their extent .....snapping out of her trans she looked behind to see a man . holding her ice-cream smiling down at her ...

 holding her ice-cream smiling down at her

He giggled as he saw her eyebrows scrunch in confusion ......" I'm no kid sir " she said looking away covering the pink blush creeping on her cheeks ...." welp founders keepers " he said flirting ........... it gave him unintended pleasure seeing her blush at his words.....

Running after him like little children ,the sweet man giggled as y/n failed to match his pace and snatch the ice-cream from his hands .....

'p-please I really like that one" she panted running after him as a small smile mad its way on her lips....god she's so pretty......he thought while smiling to himself as he kept teasing her .........

"p-please " she said while trying out her infamous puppy eyes in order for him to give up......it took everything from him to not give in to her face...the way her eyes glistened just the right amount, the way her dress fell frail on her curvy body, the way her rosy lips pouted out ,calling out to him .........

" I'm fucked " he mumbled , not loud enough for her to hear.....he knew he was down bad as his heart skipped a beat ......" okay here have it kiddo " he said smiling at her ........