TERRORIZING - CHAPTER 7

JUNGKOOK?!?

Shivers ran down her spine as she saw jungkook making his way towards them ........... what is he doing here? did father call him?................ she held onto the sleeves of her husband's shirt as she witnessed the love of her life walking towards them with hate evident in each step he took ..................Tehyung sensed something was wrong ..................holding onto his wife's hand he caressed it in order to calm her down..............

As taehyung's gaze followed his wife's line of sight, I wide smile spread across   his face .........he stepped forward, letting go of y/n's  hand as he welcomed jungkook in a bro hug..............

"y/n meet my business partner................the reason behind the success of Kim Coorporations...............Mr. Jeon Jungkook ..........One of the most dangerous mafias in the country......." taehyung introduced as y/n's eyes widened...........mafia?!?.........sweat ran down her forehead as she controlled hard not to burst into tears...........she felt as if her whole life was a lie.........

"your wife is beautiful Mr. Kim" jungkook stated as a smirk danced on his face .......

jungkook kissed the back of her hand , as she flinched on his action

jungkook kissed the back of her hand , as she flinched on his action.............y/n  did not know about jungkook being a mafia..............he was always so soft for her..........

"Thank you Mr. Jeon" she said ,trying hard not to stutter..............as the tension grew in the atmosphere............ " Mr. Jeon I hope we get the chance of attending your wedding soon" taehyung  said as he smiled warmly at jungkook............" you will Mr. Kim trust me " he replied while eyeing  y/n up and down.............y/n felt uneasy ..........she held onto he husband's hands  as taehyung snaked his hands around her waist ............

Nothing troubled him  more than watching the love of his life getting married to another man............ jungkook couldn't help but feel used .................he hated it when other people touched her...............he would beat the shit out of men who breathed in her direction............. But watching taehyung  hold onto her like he would , he felt nothing but rage...................all women are the same................y/n I couldn't realise how much of a gold-digging whore you were but i will make you pay for what you did....... Glaring at the hand  around y/n's waist he tried hard to hide his jealousy ........but failed.........

but failed