THE WEDDING- CHAPTER 6

"For the 3rd time ............miss please stop crying.............I can't keep fixing your make up all day.............." the now annoyed makeup-artist sarcastically smiled at y/n ............. but it wasn't her fault ...........she was getting married to a mafia..............who pointed a gun on her head for god's sake!!!!...........she always dreamed of the day....................a picture perfect wedding..............her wearing a beautiful wedding dress...............all eyes on her..................... her partner in all lives crying from happiness while speaking his vows................them kissing beautifully as the crowd went into a roar of cheers ................

 They were just dreams  after all ............. y/n was actually getting married to one devil of a person...............I'll let you breathe...........his terrifying words echoed in her heart as shivers ran down her  spine .............. " I'm sorry " she finally blurted  wiping her tears for the last time before she finally had to walk down the aisle .............with her father holding her hand .................She chuckled at thought of her father handing down her hand to the man ................being absolutely clueless of how the man was going to bring hell upon his only daughter...................even though she had done nothing wrong ................she knew taehyung wasn't gonna be mercifull with her ..............she saw it in his sinister smirk.............

Looking at the mirror one last time................she was dumbfounded at how gorgeous she looked..........the wedding dress was gorgeous (an understatement btw) and it hit her curves perfectly......................the makeup and the hair suited her style .................she couldn't even recognise herself..............she was too busy worrying about her future with the literal son of satan...........

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard some footsteps right outside the room

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard some footsteps right outside the room............"can we come in y/n? she heard as she saw her mother wearing a decent navy blue gown ,looking as young as ever, coming towards her .............."omo.......I can't believe my baby is all grown up..........getting married" her mother emotionally delivered as she wiped her own tears.............suddenly an idea took birth in y/n's mind................"mom........mom listen........." she hurriedly said ........."yes baby?" her mother replied, confused watching her in such a hurry.........."mum I can't marry him " she said all in a breath not looking to watch her mother's reaction .............

"y/n shut up.............I don't want anyone to hear you .......your father is very good friends with Mr. Kim y/n ..........and I will not have you  ruining his reputation because of you acting immaturely....." Mrs. Choi replied  sternly......."Eomma ...y-you don't get it .....he has a g-"  her words were cut off with her father stepping in ............" What are my gorgeous girls doing?" he said as he smiled , snaking  one arm around her mother's waist........

"I can't tell you how happy I am today y/n.......Taehyung will treat you like a queen y/n ..I know it..... I'm gonna miss you y/n......WE are gonna miss you " he emotionally smiled as he went in , engulfing y/n and his mother in a group hug.............."omo........dear are you crying" Mrs. Choi asked , taking out a handkerchief from her pockets , wiping her husband's  tears........." All father's cry the  day their daughter leaves home my dear" he said chuckling...............