FINALLY MINE - PART 15

"Just you wait princess......Daddy's coming.....and I promise it won't be pretty " 

His words echoed on her ears as she trembled.........and then he hung up....she couldn't stop herself from falling to the ground , pulling her knees to her chest........jungkook had just threatened her......the amount of pain she had given him was no joke.....she left him saying she found someone better and now his child.........she knew he would get back at her... and that's what scared her the most

After a few minutes of crying and trembling , she pulled herself together and stood up.....as soon as she stood up .......the door to her room flew open and taehyung barged in ......." My lovely wife.....I love you so much y/n" He said rushing to her and engulfing her in a hug..........

"t-tehyung.....d-did something happen?" she asked confused.....

" no my love......lets sit down i need to talk to you" he said dragging her with him to the bed and sitting her down on the bed.......he sat down beside her holding her hand  ......"y/n....your results came in ......i asked the doctor to do a little check up on you ....and guess what?....YOU'RE PREGNANT........AND ITS MINE THIS TIME" he said smiling smugly at her

It was as if time had stopped itself......pregnant?..no no no how could i be........ tears welled in her  as she look at taehyung with widened eyes........" P-Pregnant? I-I'm pregnant? " she asked not believing him....." yes kitten and from now on you're not going out alone and you're never leaving my side get it" 

" Now you're finally mine "

_______________________________________________________________________________

It had been 8 and a half months since jungkook's threat.....she eased her anxiety after a few days thinking he had finally left her alone.......that thought pained her, it felt like daggers to her heart......she had always loved him so much........she knew jungkook wasn't the type to back down from a challenge or a threat ....but she hoped he had this time.....she hoped he had banished the thought of her from his mind and decided to move on...... she hoped he would feel love again........she deserved all she got in return to what she did to him.........

To that and it had been 8 and a half months since she had found out she was pregnant........Right now she was sitting outside the indoor pool in their mansion , she laid back in her chair closing her eyes.....taehyung had never let her leave his sight in the bast few months....no matter where she went or what she did, he was always there.......He was in the pool , smoking a cigarette and gazing at y/n from the water..........

A smirk grew on his face as he looked at y/n , her eyes closed , her wavy hair resting on her face, her belly swelled with his child, he felt prideful

A smirk grew on his face as he looked at y/n , her eyes closed , her wavy hair resting on her face, her belly swelled with his child, he felt prideful....and the sight of y//n carrying HIS baby turned him on........but even he wasn't that much of a maniac to force himself upon her while she was pregnant.....he knew he would get his turn and make sure impregnate her right after she gave birth......he closed his eyes  as the image of y/n sobbing and crying beneath him as he took her  played in his head.......he sighed in content blowing out the smoke while smirking......

Getting out of the pool, he walked to  y/n sitting beside her.....he brushed her hair out of her face to get a better look at her.....how adorable ....he thought   as her soft snores filled the air........he gently started shaking her ......." wake up kitten....we need to go for your check up today...." ............y/n groaned , opening her eyes...." b-but we just went last week" ........." I know baby , but you need utmost care and i wanna know my heir is safe in there okay?" he replied in a smug tone as y/n got up holding her belly with one hadn't and supporting herself with taehyung's hand.......

Suddenly the bell rang ......taehyung smiled knowing the doctor was here....he stood up wrapping an arm around  y/n as footsteps got closer to him...

"Dr. Park" Taehyung smirked greeting the doctor...

Jimin bowed to taehyung , before turning to y/n and throwing her a pitiful look

Jimin bowed to taehyung , before turning to y/n and throwing her a pitiful look.......afetr the episode in the grocery store , tahyung had done a background check on jimin , finding out he was a doctor..........When y/n got pregnant, taehyung decided to appoint jimin as the doctor for her.......as the months went by , jimin and y/n grew close, he knew everything about her life........and still he loved her.....he felt himself falling harder everytime she smiled at him.....between all the chaos in y/n's life, he seemed to be the only source of happiness for her......

Taehyung nodded in response to his bow and nudged y/n to go the room for her check up........Jimin followed after y/n as she slowly walked to the bedroom......"Its not too late y/n....you know we can sue him and you can come and live with me" jimin said behind her, trying to convince her to leave taehyung like all the times he had done before "Jimmy we've gone through this.....he's the father of my child...i cant leave him" y/n smiled back at jimin......though she appreciated his concern , she knew she wont be able to raise a child on her own....... 

Jimin smiled back at her" I can do so much better at loving you" he said helping her lie down on the bed for checkup...." I know " she giggled.....oh how he loved when she giggled.........damn  i need to get a hold of myself.........He smiled inspecting her belly and pressing gently around some points to ensure her health.....

He measured her blood pressure and vitals before bending down to get something out of his bag............as he turned towards y/n his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.......

Below y/n's hip was a pool of liquid that looked like water.......he eyes snapped to her face as he rushed to her

" Your water broke"