TRUTH - CHAPTER 14

If  increasing the speed any more than that on the dial was possible he would.......people around gawked at his car with wide eyes as it raced past them...he almost hit whoever came his way ......blinded by rage , he couldn't care less about the low lives .....

Y/N

The longer he thought about that name , the angrier he got ........" He's got balls to reject my offer when i could desert his company with a snap of my finger" he spat, tightening his grip around then steering wheels with his knuckles turning white............"love?!?....he fucking calls her love " he chuckled darkly.........To say he was loosing his mind would be an understatement....he was going absolutely feral........."Fucking bitch.........thought she could rid of me so quick.....I'm going to fucking tear her apart" ...........suddenly his roar of a laughter echoed through the empty car  as he reached closer to  his mansion......his phone rang as he extended his veiny arms , flexing his muscles to pick up the phone.....

Seeing the caller id ...he smirked .......ever since y/n had been married he had asked some of his stealthiest men to keep an eye on her and taehyung.....the fact that taehyung had claimed her by fucking her had reached him and angered him to the core..............he didn't know taehyung was that much of a maniac taking a woman against her consent.......but he wasn't one to complain.....

"WHAT?" he spat into the phone.....

"we got the doctor" 

"i'll be right there" he said hanging up with a menacing look on his face.......he wasn't worried about y/n.......why did she have to see a doctor?...no....he wanted to be  the only one to have her sobbing and crying her heart out  .....he wanted her to beg him on her knees ...

Stepping out of the car with a cold and ruthless aura surrounding him , he stalked towards his mansion with heavy and angry footsteps

Stepping out of the car with a cold and ruthless aura surrounding him , he stalked towards his mansion with heavy and angry footsteps........stepping into the living room , he smirked at the sight of the bloodied doctor on his knees as his men continued to beat him up 

"Now now boys....let the doc be.....he still needs the energy to answer our questions"

Jungkook laughed and sat at the couch right in front of the doctor.....

"so Doc?......let me get straight to the point......You had a patient named Kim y/n a few weeks ago.....word has it that she came to you in a bad shape......why was she there?" He said crossing his legs  and leaning back in his leathered chair 

"I cant tell you Mr. Jeon ......We value the privacy of our patients .." The doctor tried hard not to stutter but failed miserably as a look of fear made its way , defining his features...