Chapter 90

Chapter 90

Scenes unfolded in front of Pei Du and Feng Yunjing.

It seems like a lifetime has passed.

Pei Du slowly opened his eyes and looked at the young man beside him, feeling a mixture of emotions in his heart.

After going round and round they finally got together again.

The way Ming Ye found to save Rong Li was to use himself as an intermediary to make a companionship contract with Rong Li, so that they would never be separated again and could be together forever.

But Rong Li shared Ming Ye's lifespan and cultivation level, and no longer belonged to the complete demon clan, and the forbidden technique could not work.

The two of them were reincarnated with a ray of soul and became the current Feng Yunjing and Pei Du.

At this time, Feng Yunjing also opened his eyes.

The dizziness in his mind disappeared, and what he saw when he opened his eyes was Pei Du's face.

Feng Yunjing jumped directly into Pei Du's arms without hesitation.

He never imagined that they had been partners many years ago.

And he had sacrificed so much for himself. His eyes felt a little sore when he thought about it.

Pei Du held the young man in his arms and suddenly felt a touch of moisture in his arms.

Lifting the young man's chin, he saw red eyes. Pei Du felt helpless. He kissed the end of the young man's eyes and coaxed softly: "Be good, don't cry anymore." As a result, the

young man cried even harder. .

Pei Du: ...

After all, the young man today is not the high-ranking Demon King he once was, but just Feng Yunjing now. Even though he has memories, he will not hide his feelings.

Pei Du simply kissed her without saying anything.

After successfully stopping the young man's crying, Feng Yunjing opened his eyes wide and looked at the handsome face so close in front of him. Finally he closed his eyes and was immersed in the kiss.

...

"Are you ready?" Pei Du raised his eyebrows and looked at the young man in front of him leisurely.

Feng Yunjing blushed slightly and nodded.

"What are we going to do now?"

Feng Yunjing thought of Ming Chen, and felt resentful in his heart. That man treated Ming Ye like that, and yet he still got the position of prince. It was really annoying.

"Let's take a step first and take a look."

Thinking of Ming Chen, Pei Du's eyes darkened slightly.

Although he had the memories of his previous life, Pei Du still felt a little unreal. He was used to treating himself and Ming Ye as two people. After all, he had never experienced the previous things personally.

But for this Ming Chen, it is no longer just a matter of revenge from the previous life, but he is now targeting them.

Let's just settle all the old and new grudges together.

"Where is Pei Yu?"

Only then did Pei Du realize that Pei Yu, who was supposed to be with them, had disappeared.

"Let's go out and take a look now." Pei Du thought for a moment and finally said to the young man.

Inside the palace of the Prince of Immortal Realm.