Chapter 44

Chapter 44

  Feng Yunjing closed the door.

  The layout of things in the house seemed to be the same as it was three years ago, but Feng Yunjing knew that some things were no longer comparable to those before.

The young man looked a little lost, his eyes were a little dull, and his lips were a little white. He supported the table with both hands, exerting slight pressure on his fingers, and his fingertips were slightly red.

  The scene just now lingered in Feng Yunjing's mind, leaving him only upset at this moment.

  When Feng Yunjing returned to the courtyard, he saw Shen Yinan.

  After all, logically speaking, there were usually only him and Pei Du in this courtyard. The sudden appearance of more people made him feel a little wary.

  The young man was handsome, with a squeamish face and gorgeous clothes. He looked like he had been pampered and had not suffered any abuse. He looked into the room curiously.

  When he saw Feng Yunjing, there was a hint of surprise in the young man's eyes. He raised his voice unconsciously and asked in a questioning tone: "Who are you? Why are you in Brother Pei Du's yard?" "

  He looked as if Feng Yunjing was an outsider.

  Feng Yunjing was silent for a moment, because for a moment, he didn't even know his identity next to Pei Du.

  Follower? Junior brother?

  Or what?

  Feng Yunjing looked slightly dazed, especially when he heard the kind of affectionate attitude the man in front of him had towards Pei Du. Needless to say, this man must have a good relationship with Pei Du, and they might even be closer.

  Seeing that Feng Yunjing was silent, Shen Yinan looked at his clothes up and down, and suddenly a look of realization appeared on his face.

  "You must be the disciple guarding brother Pei Du's courtyard."

  Feng Yunjing neither responded nor denied.

  Shen Yinan felt that he had guessed correctly, and his face showed the original look. He rolled his eyes and had some considerations in his heart.

  Before Feng Yunjing could react, he was grabbed by Shen Yinan and started to pull him to ask questions. Generally speaking, they were asking about various things about Pei Du.

  for example:

  "Brother Pei Du, when will he come back?"

  Feng Yunjing shook his head.

  Shen Yinan asked again: "What is Brother Pei Du doing recently?"

  Feng Yunjing shook his head again.

  Shen Yinan:......

  He frowned angrily, "Did you mean to be so perfunctory? How come you don't know anything when I ask you something?"

  Feng Yunjing reacted at this time. He raised his eyes slightly, glanced at Shen Yinan, and asked lightly: "I wonder who you are?"

  The superficial meaning is who are you and why should I tell you.

  What Feng Yunjing doesn't know is that his current appearance is very similar to Pei Du's, and he is simply a replica of Pei Du's taunting.

  Shen Yinan was furious. She touched Feng Yunjing with trembling hands and said angrily: "You wait until brother Pei Du comes back. See if I don't let him kick you out, huh."