Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Ming Ye had a gloomy look on his face, his eyes had a depth that others couldn't see clearly, his thin lips were pursed tightly, and he seemed to be in a very unhappy mood.

I really didn't expect that my father-in-law would give me such a big "surprise" during my training trip.

Ming Ye hurriedly walked towards the main hall.

At this time, U person walked towards me.

The man was wearing a blue robe, with silver hollow lace exposed inside, and a white jade hairpin tied up his dark hair high.

The person who came had handsome features, and was very similar to Ming Ye, except that his skin was sickly pale, and he had a faint smile on his lips, looking very gentle.

When U saw this person, the expression on Ming Ye's face softened a bit.

"Brother Emperor." Ming Ye called out to the person in front of him.

This person is none other than the brother of Ming Ye's mother, Ming Chen.

The queen mother, whom Ming Ye has not seen since she was born, grew up with Ming Chen.

So the relationship between them is closer than others.

Of course, these are what Ming Ye thinks about.

Hearing Ming Ye calling him, Ming Chen's eyes flashed slightly, and then he raised a warm smile: "Our Crown Prince is back."

The smile did not reach his eyes, and was even full of alienation. Ming Ye didn't notice.

Maybe he didn't want to pay attention to it, because after all, they were brothers who grew up together and didn't want to think too much about it.

"You should know about the engagement with Princess Donghai, right?" Ming Chen said slowly while looking at the person in front of him.

In fact, when I was very young, I still liked this younger brother very much.

After all, this palace is too big, and only U is very lonely.

I don't know why, but the appearance of this person makes everything he owns disappear little by little.

After Ming Ye's birth, his mother disappeared. Later, when he grew up, Ming Ye took away the crown prince position that should have belonged to him.

This made the brotherly love in Ming Chen's heart disappear long ago, and even gradually turned into a kind of hatred.

I don't understand why Ming Ye, who is also the emperor's father's child, can have everything, but has to fight for it little by little.

And this engagement banquet.

The bride the emperor's father had arranged for was the eldest princess of the East China Sea.

The eldest princess of the East China Sea, Hai Ruoqing, is a beauty known throughout the four seas, but what she is most famous for is not her beauty, but her methods.

As a woman, Donghai, who was originally the weakest in strength, jumped over the four seas, and her own cultivation level was also very high.

He is the person many people dream of marrying.

Ming Chen didn't need to think too much, he knew that it was his dear emperor father who was paving the way for Ming Ye.

When U thought of this, he felt very ridiculous. He was obviously his son and the eldest son, but he had never considered it.