Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Pei Du walked to the boy's room, raised his hand and knocked twice.

A young man's voice came from inside, with some confusion: "Who is it?"

"Me." Pei Du replied softly, looking at the door.

Then Pei Du heard a panic sound coming from inside.

Finally, after a while, the door opened, revealing the boy's figure.

Pei Du raised his eyes and saw that the corners of the young man's eyes were slightly red.

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du carefully and asked carefully, "What's the matter, young master?"

Pei Du did not answer first, but walked directly into Feng Yunjing's room.

Feng Yunjing lowered his head and followed behind him, gradually drifting into a fugue.

Why did the young master come to him? Shouldn't he be talking to Elder Feng downstairs?

After walking a few steps inside, Pei Du suddenly stopped and turned around.

But he didn't expect that the young man would run straight into his arms.

It hit him directly, and the young man's forehead hit the button on the outer robe.

At this moment, Feng Yunjing came back to his senses and held his hands in pain.

His head took a small step back.

Pei Du frowned slightly, took a step forward, took Feng Yunjing's hand away, and looked towards the place where he was hit just now

.

I found that the boy's forehead was slightly red, but it was not serious.

He stretched out his hand to rub the young man's forehead and scolded in a low voice: "What are you thinking about? Don't walk well."

Although it was a reproach, there was a touch of tenderness in the movements of his hands.

There was a warm touch on his forehead, and the man's fingertips were gently rubbing it, while those deep eyes were looking at him.

Feng Yunjing suddenly felt that all the disappointment just now disappeared in this moment.

In fact, nothing is more important than him being able to stay by Pei Du's side.

He stared at Pei Du's profile without blinking, then shook his head and replied, "I'm not thinking about anything."

Pei Du withdrew his hand, knowing that the young man was not telling the truth.

"Aunt Feng said you were a little unhappy?" Pei Du asked with his head slightly lowered.

"No."

Feng Yunjing quickly denied, trying his best to open his eyes wide, trying to let Pei Du see that he was not unhappy.

Seeing that nothing happened to the boy, he nodded.

He pinched the young man's soft cheek and said softly: "If you have anything to do in the future, you must tell me first."

Feng Yunjing's face was slightly red. He touched his cheek that was touched by Pei Du and nodded blankly. nod.

The gentle smile on the man's face made him feel dazed for a while.

An urge to possess it forever arose in my heart.