Chapter 14

Chapter 14

When Feng Yunjing woke up, he found that he was actually on the bed. There was a flash of confusion in his eyes.

Shouldn't he be participating in the assessment at Yunwu Mountain? Why is he here?

The sunlight lightly scatter by the bed along the window, the breeze brings a slight warmth, and the air is filled with the earth fragrance after the rain.

Apparently it was already the second day.

Feng Yunjing propped himself up, and felt a slight tingling sensation from his body, which made him lower his head and look at his body, only to find that there were several wounds on his body that had scabbed over.

It was obviously a new injury last night, and the familiar smell of medicine wafted from his body, and he knew that Pei Du must have applied the medicine for him.

So what happened last night? Did he complete the assessment content?

Feng Yunjing patted his head, but he couldn't recall what happened last night, which made him a little suspicious.

He got out of bed, walked to the table, and noticed a note on it.

The words on the note were elegant and smooth, piercing through the back of the paper, and he could tell at a glance that it was Pei Du's handwriting.

Because there is a unique temperament revealed between the lines.

[Yesterday you were injured, and you may have hurt some memories. Now it is estimated that there is no serious problem. The Lingmi fruit on the table needs you to hand it over to the place where you participate in the spiritual energy competition, which is the Lingwu Platform. The final assessment, after passing the assessment, I will wait for you here. ---Pei Duliu]

The young man touched the words on the note repeatedly, as if feeling the residual warmth left on the paper.

His eyebrows and eyes were slightly bent, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised. He carefully folded the note and put it in his arms.

I thought in my heart that this is the last test, as long as I pass the assessment, I can stay by his side.

At this time, Feng Yunjing only had this thought in his head, and regarding the matter of amnesia, he chose to believe Pei Du's words without hesitation.

After packing up his things, he picked up the Lingmi fruit on the table, and walked out of the room with a little lightness in his steps.

What Feng Yunjing didn't realize was that after he left, this person came out from inside.

Pei Du looked outside the door, and he didn't look away until the boy's back disappeared.

In fact, he had been in the room the whole time, watching the boy's happy face, but he didn't make a sound.

The main reason was that Pei Du didn't want to explain too much about what Feng Yunjing didn't remember from yesterday.

He felt in his heart that it would be better not to let the young man know that there was another person in his body, so as not to increase his troubles, and now it could be regarded as maintaining a balance.

"Host, would you like to hear about your record?"

Because of the negative favorability, the system was depressed and depressed a lot, but at the same time Pei Du also gained a lot of peace.

But since this morning, the system has come alive again, chattering non-stop.

At this moment, without waiting for Pei Du to speak, he said on his own: "The favorability of the hero in the daytime has reached +80, and you are a great host."