Chapter 29

Chapter 29

  "The host is the male protagonist."

  The system shouted excitedly in Pei Du's mind.

  It knows that the host must also be extremely happy.

  But he saw Pei Du's expressionless face and a slight coldness in his eyes.

  system:? ! !

  What's happening here.

  Pei Du ignored the system and turned around to leave.

  The system quickly shouted: "Host, you are leaving now. Shouldn't we go see the hero?"

  Pei Du did not stop, but said: "Now is not the time."

  The system always felt that something was wrong, but it could only look at Feng Yunjing reluctantly and then looked away.

  Just as Pei Du turned around and walked out.

  The young man standing not far away happened to raise his head and look towards where Pei Du was standing just now.

  At that figure that flashed by, Feng Yunjing thought he saw Pei Du in the Demon Realm.

  But of course he knew this was impossible, and Feng Yunjing retracted his eyes with some disappointment.

  The expression on his face returned to its previous state.

  But his momentary loss was captured by the person standing opposite.

  If Pei Du were standing here, he would definitely find that the person standing opposite Feng Yunjing was none other than Ye Lingxuan, who had disappeared for two years.

  Pei Du only guessed that Ye Lingxuan disappeared at the place where he entered the Demon Realm, but he never expected that he would come to Feng Yunjing's side.

  Ye Lingxuan's eyes flashed slightly, and he looked where Feng Yunjing had just looked, and found that there was nothing there.

  "What's wrong?"

  Ye Lingxuan asked, looking at the young man in front of him.

  The young man's appearance is no longer as youthful as it once was, and has gradually become somewhat mature, with a hint of coldness in his delicate facial features.

  He looked nothing like the person in his memory, but he had to admit that the person in front of him did have his soul in his body.

  Feng Yunjing suddenly heard Ye Lingxuan's words, paused for two seconds, then shook his head and replied: "Nothing happened, I was just in a daze for a moment. I felt like I saw him here."

  Seeing Ye Lingxuan, Feng Yunjing suddenly thought of the time when he had just been brought back to the Demon Realm by Chi Ze.

  At that time, when he first arrived in the Demon Realm, Feng Yunjing actually thought about escaping, but because his cultivation was too low, he couldn't even walk out of the gate of the Demon City, let alone go back outside.

  At this time, Chi Ze would say some bad things about Pei Du in Feng Yunjing's ears, as if he was doing it for his own good, and would sigh inexplicably from time to time, looking at him with eyes that seemed to be looking at him. Someone else.

  Feng Yunjing only felt full of inexplicable wonder. He didn't know why he would sow discord, but he never paid attention to him. He just hoped in his heart that Pei Du could find the truth of the matter as soon as possible.