Chapter 45

Chapter 45

  "Oh, it turns out to be Mr. Shen."

  Feng Yunjing nodded in sudden realization, then said nothing and lowered his head.

  Seeing the young man lowering his head, looking a little aggrieved and aggrieved, and his whole body wilted a lot, Pei Du instantly felt that he was being too careless.

  After all, the person in front of him was just a child compared to him. He was sensitive and didn't want to take the initiative to say anything.

  Pei Du felt helpless in his heart, and just wanted to touch the young man's head with his hand to comfort the young man in front of him.

  But at this moment, the jade pendant around his waist suddenly emitted a white light, which suddenly interrupted Pei Du's next move.

  He could only retract his hand with a little regret, and picked up the jade pendant around his waist.

  A few writings flashed on the jade pendant, then disappeared again in the blink of an eye.

  Pei Du glanced twice, frowned slightly, and then could only say to Feng Yunjing: "You should have a good rest first, I have some things to do."

  It shouldn't be too late to talk about it later.

  After saying this, Pei Du turned around and walked out of the yard directly, looking a little hurried.

  When Feng Yunjing raised his head, Pei Du was gone.

  Feng Yunjing didn't notice Pei Du's movement of reaching out, but only heard his slightly cold words, and didn't see Pei Du's expression or his slightly hurried look when he left.

  He just thought that Pei Du didn't even want to stay here because he had that person just now. Feng Yunjing's heart couldn't help but sink slightly.

  Staring at Pei Du's leaving figure in a daze, the young man's bright eyes gradually became covered with a layer of gray mist, and a slightly bitter smile appeared on the corners of his lips.

  It shouldn't have been like this, he thought to himself.

  .

  Pei Du didn't know yet, but because of his few words, the young man had already made countless thoughts in his mind, which made him extremely sad.

  Pei Du suddenly received a message from Mu Qingci just now.

  It says: Come to Guiyun Palace quickly.

  Pei Du subconsciously thought that there was something important. After all, Mu Qingci would not take the initiative to summon him.

Could it be that he has forgotten something about Dabi? He guessed.

  Pei Du thought as he walked in the direction of Guiyun Palace.

  As soon as he entered, he found that there were already many people inside.

  Before he could take a closer look, a person rushed towards him. His posture and body shape were slightly familiar.

  Pei Du took a step back, letting the person who rushed towards him miss him.

  Shen Yinan almost threw himself on the ground, and his face turned slightly pale with fright. After all, if he threw himself on the ground, he would be embarrassed, and his face was so important.

  He frowned slightly and said aggrievedly towards Pei Du: "Brother Pei Du, why are you avoiding me?"

  Pei Du's face was expressionless and he said indifferently without even looking at him: "I seem to have said before that we are not familiar with each other."