Chapter 34

Chapter 34

  Feng Yunjing had been leaning in Pei Du's arms, quietly enjoying this long-lost moment.

  Suddenly, he felt a touch of fragrance on the tip of his nose. He only inhaled a little bit, and his mouth and nose were immediately covered by Pei Du.

  But it doesn't seem to be of any use.

  He only felt that the air around him was getting hotter and hotter, and a flame gradually rose from his lower abdomen.

  The heat swept directly through his body, waves of heat surged up on his face, and uncontrollable desire surged in his heart.

  Feng Yunjing could only feel that the embrace of the person in front of him could bring him inexplicable chills.

  The most important thing is that this person is Pei Du.

  Perhaps following the physical instinct, or perhaps obeying his inner desire, Feng Yunjing pressed his face directly against Pei Du's neck without hesitation, touching the slight coolness with his warm cheeks. .

  Pei Du heard a small moan from the young man in his ears, as well as a slight gasp, which seemed both comfortable and uncomfortable.

  But it seemed that he was still not satisfied. When Pei Du had not responded, Feng Yunjing stood on tiptoe and looked for Pei Du's lips.

  Pei Du didn't notice it for a moment, and was directly kissed by Feng Yunjing. He was stunned for a moment, and did not immediately push the person in front of him away.

  The young man's kiss was full of greenness, and he only licked his lips little by little, as if he had been thirsty for a long time, and wanted to get water from his mouth, as if this could relieve the heat in his body.

  But after a while, Feng Yunjing's body became even hotter. As if this was not enough, he stretched out his tongue and probed into Pei Du's mouth, trying to plunder the fluid from his mouth.

  His hands began to follow his heart dishonestly, trying to reach into Pei Du's clothes along Pei Du's waist.

  It wasn't until he felt the young man's soft temptation that Pei Du came back to his senses. He quickly took a step back and quickly held the young man's dishonest hand to stop his next dangerous move.

  After all, there are some places that cannot be moved.

  "Be good, don't move." Pei Du whispered in the young man's ear, his voice becoming slightly hoarse due to the kiss just now.

  He knew that the young man in front of him must have been drugged and lost his mind.

  But what he may not know is that sometimes, drugs may be just an inducement. The most important thing is that the longing buried in his heart suddenly finds an outlet.

  Pei Du grasped the young man's slender wrist and lowered his head slightly to look at the person in front of him. The young man's face was already flushed, and there was a trace of mist in his watery eyes. He looked at him in confusion, his eyes filled with mist. The color is slightly red, indicating deep desire.

  His wrist was grabbed by someone else, and he couldn't do what he wanted to do for a moment. Feng Yunjing showed an aggrieved expression on his face and looked at Pei Du pitifully.

  The long eyelashes trembled slightly, and a drop of water gradually hung on them, lingering, and there was a hint of accusation in the eyes, as if questioning why Pei Du didn't give it to him.