Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Rong Li left the restaurant, and the figure of Ming Ye appeared in his mind again.

Recalling the farce just now, he couldn't help but pull out a slightly helpless smile on his lips.

I really didn't expect him to be so stubborn, and he took his jokes seriously all the time.

But some different emotions suddenly surged in my heart.

At this time, a slightly familiar voice suddenly came from behind him.

The sound made Rong Li freeze instantly.

"Why did you get out?" Ming Ye came to Rong Li's side and asked in a slightly confused tone: "Are you hiding from me?"

Seeing Ming Ye asking such a sincere question, Rong Li froze slightly. , Then he said with a smile: "How could it be, of course not."

He looked around, pretending to be calm and said: "It's just stuffy inside, I came out, , it's clear."

"Oh, that's it, I'm like, why are you hiding from me, right?" Ming Ye blinked at Rong Li.

"!" Rong Li nodded.

Seeing the young man's helpless voice, Ming Ye smiled secretly in his heart.

At this time, Rong Li looked in front of him and asked, "How did you find me?"

Logically speaking, even if he found out that he was no longer in the room, he shouldn't have been found so quickly.

Ming Ye raised the corners of his lips slightly and replied calmly: "I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to meet you in the future, so I put something small on you."

Rong Li didn't know what he wanted for a moment.

He just said: "Then you are very clever."

Unexpectedly, the two of them put something on him without him noticing.

He was careless for a moment.

Looking at the slightly aggrieved young man in front of him, Ming Ye had a faint smile in his eyes.

When Liang Rongli ran out of the restaurant, Ming Ye knew that the young man might not be a small worker in the restaurant, but just lying to him.

But it doesn't matter, of course he knows why the young man lied to him, after all, they are still just strangers.

Ming Ye knew that young people were hard to adapt to, but he believed that they would get used to it after being together for a long time. He had time.

Nothing requires an adaptation process.

"Yeah, I suddenly thought that I haven't finished my work yet. I need to go back first." As soon as Rong Li finished speaking, he wanted to take the opportunity to escape.

In fact, if he had been entangled with Rong Li like this, he would have solved it directly and neatly, but facing Ming Ye, he didn't want to use this method.

Before Yuno took two steps, Ming Ye grabbed her wrist.

The man's palms were warm, and beneath the skin touching each other, a strange feeling spread into Rong Li's heart through the place of contact.

He raised his eyes slightly and immediately ran into Ming Ye's deep eyes. Those eyes were very clean, which he rarely encountered.

In the two demon worlds, most of the ones he encountered were dirty and turbid, but this was the first time that cleanliness was so close to him.

He heard Ming Ye say: "There's no need to go back. I've already settled with the restaurant owner. If you buy it, you will be mine from now on. Just be with me."