Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Listening to Pei Du's low and cold words, Feng Yunjing felt in his heart Subconsciously, he didn't continue talking.

He glanced at Pei Du's expression and saw the man's brows were slightly frowning.

There was a hunch in his heart that if he really had to repeat what Pei Du said, Pei Du would definitely be angry.

Over there, Ye Lingxuan sipped a cup of tea and looked at the two people over there leisurely, with a slight smile on his lips.

It was really interesting, and he clicked his tongue twice in his heart.

Seeing that the young man stopped talking and looked at him nervously, Pei Du also knew that his reaction might be a little too big.

He loosened his grip on the cup and exhaled slowly.

In fact, he just didn't want Feng Yunjing to stay with someone of unknown origin and purpose. After all, it was very unsafe.

Pei Du softened his tone and asked again: "Who do you want to be with?"

He looked at Feng Yunjing quietly.

If he didn't understand what Pei Du meant this time, Feng Yunjing felt that he must be a big fool.

He replied without hesitation: "With you." He looked straight at Pei Du with his bright eyes.

Noticing that the cold air on Pei Du's body had finally subsided, Feng Yunjing slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

It turns out that the Young Master doesn't hate being with him. Could it be that he thinks too much that the Young Master actually wants to be with him?

Pei Du saw that the young man had no idea what he was thinking of, and showed a slightly silly smile. Although he had doubts, he saw that his goal had been achieved, so he didn't say anything more.

Ye Lingxuan next to him didn't say a word during the whole process, and a hint of deep meaning gradually flashed across his pale golden eyes.

He put down the cup and said to Pei Du and the others, "Then I'll go up first."

After saying that, he turned around and went up the stairs of the inn.

Only Pei Du and Feng Yunjing were left on the table.

At this time, the conversation of a table not far away reached them.

"What kind of monster do you think is in this Northern Territory that can actually make Xiang Beichen seek help from various sects?" A person asked doubtfully towards the person opposite.

"I don't know. It is said that the monster that was sealed in the Northern Territory was about to break out.

Break the seal. "

Pei Du glanced sideways over there. The man was wearing a dark green robe. There was a sword on the table. The hilt was engraved with a lotus costume mark. That

was the exclusive mark of the Lianyun Sect, which the Lianyun Sect was affiliated with. The Qingyan Sword Sect, one of the five major sects, is a sect established by Ming Qingchen, the sword sect of the Qingyan Sword Sect.

They must have also heard about this matter. The Qingyan Sword Sect probably chose to send the Lianyun Sect first. Testing the depth of this operation.

"What monster? "The man continued to ask the other person.

"Do you know about the demon-sealing war three hundred years ago?