Chapter 54

Chapter 54

  After Pei Du successfully passed through the sea of fire, darkness returned to his eyes.

  But there are two fluorescent green lights in front, which are particularly obvious in this darkness.

  He walked naturally along the bright light, but as he walked he noticed something was very wrong, and there seemed to be some heavy breathing coming from his ears.

  Pei Du suddenly stopped and looked along the place where the breathing sound came from, only to find that it happened to be a bright green spot.

  He watched the two bright lights rotate and flash together.

  "No, it's not light."

  Pei Du looked at everything in front of him, and his eyes gradually moved to the area around the place where the light came from. There was a huge thing sitting there.

  And that bright light he called was nothing else, it was the eyes of the giant beast.

  At this time, the two eyes were staring at him closely with green light. Suddenly, a roar came from the mouth of the giant beast, which was simply deafening.

  The fur of the giant beast was dark black and it stayed there motionless, so Pei Du had the illusion that it was a wall.

  Pei Du looked slightly solemn, and he drew his sword.

  Upon seeing this, the giant beast rushed towards Pei Du, its claws carrying very powerful spiritual power.

  However, due to its rather large size, the giant beast's movements were very restricted in the slightly narrow cave, which reduced its speed a lot and also gave Pei Du a lot of opportunities.

  Pei Du relied on his flexible body and movements to avoid the waves of attacks from the giant beast.

  During these repeated rounds, Pei Du gradually discovered that his sword, falling on the back of the giant beast or anywhere else, could not cause actual damage to it. The fur is as hard as black iron.

  Therefore, Pei Du's current strength cannot kill this giant beast, so the only way left now is to use cleverness.

  After all, what Pei Du needed was to enter the cave where the giant beast was guarding behind him.

  Pei Du began to lure the giant beast away from his territory without leaving any trace, and gradually the location of the cave entrance was revealed.

  But the giant beast didn't realize that it had already left the place where he was, and just looked at the outsider who suddenly broke in in front of him.

  Taking advantage of this moment, when he was a certain distance away from the entrance of the cave, Pei Du turned around and jumped directly onto the back of the giant beast and jumped into the cave.

  The giant beast never expected that Pei Du would go in like this. It made a sharp cry, as if it was warning something, or summoning someone.

  But he didn't dare to take a step inside, as if there was something inside that made him both afraid and afraid.

  Pei Du has no time to think about it carefully now. He just wants to find a way to deal with the soul-eating insects as soon as possible and complete the side mission quickly.

  After all, they wasted too much time and energy here, and the young man suffered a lot of injuries.

  Pei Du turned over and jumped into the cave.