Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Rong Li consciously retreated behind Ming Ye, with his head slightly lowered and his expression dark and unclear.

Ming Ye didn't notice the change in the young man's expression. He just led the young man into the main hall again.

At this time, everyone's faces were no longer as leisurely as before, but instead looked more guarded and frightened.

"There are actually people from the demon clan mixed in."

"Then who is it?" As

soon as these voices came out, the hall became noisy for a while.

Everyone, look at me and I look at you, I feel that any unfamiliar person may be a demon.

Ming Ye looked at the young man and realized that Rong Li had not spoken since he arrived here.

Finally, he realized that the young man was a little unhappy, and he asked in a deep voice, "What's wrong?"

Rong Li raised his eyes and looked at Ming Ye in front of him, and his lips moved.

But in the end he just shook r and said nothing.

In fact, for a moment, Rong Li wanted to ask Ming Ye, if he was that demon, he would be afraid of it.

Then he gave up the idea and just let everything take its course.

At this time, Father Bai walked in with a bunch of people.

He walked straight in front of Ming Ye, pointed at Rong Li, waved his hand and ordered, "Catch this demon for me." As

soon as Bai's father finished speaking, the people around Rong Li and Ming Ye immediately backed away, as if they were afraid of getting involved. What kind of relationship does it have?

As soon as a man walked up to Rong Li, a sword was placed directly on the man's neck.

"Let's see who dares to come forward." Ming Ye looked directly at the Master Bai and said loudly.

Ming Ye didn't know what the situation was now, but the most important thing in his heart was to protect the safety of the young man.

Sui Rongli

looked at Ming Ye's profile. It turns out that he was only tolerant because of his good looks.

Now that I think about it, it's because this person is worth it.

The corners of his lips raised slightly. Suan

Bai's father waved his hand, and everyone around Rong Li retreated.

"This monk, do you know that the person behind you is a member of the demon clan? Are you trying to protect the demon clan?"

These words are very high-sounding. If Ming Ye does not retreat, it means that he is protecting the demon clan. people.

Ming Ye said coldly, "First of all, how are you going to prove that the person behind me is a member of the Demon Clan? Secondly, even if he is a member of the Demon Clan, he has done nothing, so why do you have any reason to arrest him?"

Rong Liwang said . He looked at Ming Ye without saying a word, but his eyes were full of satisfaction, without any worry.

"Evidence? Ha." Bai's father snorted coldly, "My son is the evidence. Xiu Ran, do you think this person is a member of the demon clan?"

Bai Xiuran's face was a little pale. He did not expect that he would face this kind of thing again. choice.

The last time he was in trouble, but this time.