In his heart, he was thinking about why Rong Li said such words.

The long sword was gradually transformed by Rong Li, and finally the sword that had accompanied Rong Li for countless years was finally leaving him.

Rong Li lowered his eyes slightly and gently rubbed the sword body with his fingertips.

Mo Xiao seemed to feel something, and the sword made a long sound, expressing its reluctance.

In the end, Rong Li handed it to Chi Ze. Chi Ze took the sword and was a little at a loss for a moment.

"Chi Ze, you have to take good care of Ye Ying from now on, don't let him get into trouble everywhere, and you will be the biggest here when I'm not around. Ye Ying, you have to listen to Chi Ze." Rong Li

said to Chi Ze in the first part of the sentence . , the rest is for Ye Ying to listen to.

Listening to these words, Ye Ying and Chi Ze finally thought of why something was wrong, because Rong Li's words seemed to be explaining the funeral arrangements.

In the end, Ye Ying couldn't hold it in anymore: "Master, what's wrong with you?"

Rong Li glanced at Ye Ying and replied lightly: "It's nothing."

But both Ye Ying and Chi Ze knew that it was definitely not nothing, just Rong Li just didn't want to talk about it.

Ye Ying's eyes turned red due to anxiety. He looked at Rong Li and moved his lips, but in the end he did not speak.

He knew that even if he asked again, Rong Li would not say anything else.

"I believe you two can guard this place well, right?"

Rong Li asked softly, his eyes scanning everything here, as if he wanted to remember something in his heart.

"Yes."

Chi Ze and Ye Ying nodded, with some indescribable emotions in their eyes.

Ming Ye, who was standing outside, was thinking about introducing the young man to his emperor father as soon as possible.

Regardless of the young man's identity, Ming Ye didn't want to hesitate any longer. After experiencing the heartache just now, Ming Ye just wanted to be able to be with the young man openly and honestly for the rest of his time.

When Rong Li stepped out of the palace, he saw Ming Ye looking thoughtful.

He couldn't help but feel nervous. Could it be that he didn't disguise himself well enough and was discovered by Ming Ye?

He pretended to be natural and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"No." Ming Ye replied subconsciously. He wanted to treat this as a surprise and tell the young man later.

"Where else are we going?" Ming Ye asked, looking at the young man in front of him.

Seeing Ming Ye's appearance, Rong Li was slightly relieved, knowing that he didn't know yet.

He said, "I want to go back to your bedroom."

"Huh?" Ming Ye was confused for a moment.

Rong Li raised his eyebrows: "Isn't it possible?"

Ming Ye shook his head quickly, "How could it be?"

"That's fine, let's go."

Rong Li looked domineering, took Ming Ye's hand, and went to Go forward.

Ming Ye smiled fondly, feeling that the young man was a little cute.

But when he touched the young man's slightly cold fingertips, he frowned and held the young man's hand tightly, hoping to transfer the warmth from his own hand to Rong Li's.