This gave Ming Ye a headache.

Because what he had done before made the East China Sea Princess very embarrassed, he still needed to talk to the East China Sea Princess.

If there were any conditions, Ming Ye would try his best to satisfy her, except for the engagement with her.

Ming Ye retracted all the plans in his mind.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw the young man standing on the cold ground with his bare feet. The young man's fair and beautiful soles looked a little pale against the ground made of black jade.

Ming Ye frowned, quickly took two steps forward, and directly carried the young man back to the bed.

He said slightly reproachfully and distressedly: "Why did you get out of bed without wearing shoes?"

Rong Li glanced at Ming Ye and bit Ming Ye's chin unceremoniously. After biting, he felt that he had gone too far. Well, Ming Ye obviously didn't do anything.

He stretched out the tip of his tongue and carefully licked the place he had just bitten, then buried his head in Ming Ye's arms and rubbed it, looking aggrieved.

It was as if the person bitten just now was not Ming Ye but Rong Li himself.

A little doubt appeared in Ming Ye's eyes, but he didn't think much about it. He just thought that the young man was acting coquettishly, so he hugged the young man tightly.

After a long time, the man in his arms said dullly, "Why didn't I see you when I opened my eyes?"

Ming Ye finally understood the reason for the young man's actions.

A helpless smile appeared on his lips.

He gently stroked the young man's back with his hand, explaining exactly what he was going to do.

After listening to Ming Ye's words, Rong Li gradually regained his senses.

Thinking of the series of actions I had just taken, I felt as if I was a poor little person who would be abandoned.

Rong Li felt a little embarrassed for no reason.

After all, even if he abandons her, he is abandoning Ming Ye.

It must have been done too much.

Rong Li glared at Ming Ye angrily.

After receiving the angry look in the young man's eyes, Ming Ye said:? ? ?

The princess's bedroom.

Hai Ruoqing sat in front of the bronze mirror and looked at herself in the mirror.

Touching her face, which had been praised by countless people since she was a child, she didn't understand why Ming Ye rejected her.

Is there another person who is more worthy of the position of Crown Princess than her?

A dark color flashed quickly in her eyes.

Thinking of what Ming Chen said, Hai Ruoqing took a deep breath.

At this time, there was a knock on the door: "Princess, His Royal Highness is outside the door at the moment." The maid's voice came from outside.

Hai Ruoqing knew that this was his last chance.

If she fails this time, the position of emperor and empress will no longer have anything to do with her.

She suppressed all the emotions in her eyes and said calmly to the maid outside the door: "I know."