Suddenly, there was an extra person in the prince's palace, which had been deserted for a long time. He was suddenly startled.

But the appearance of the person in front of him was so good-looking that he had never seen before. She was so beautiful that she had never seen before.

Such a beautiful woman suddenly appeared in the prince's palace.

The young servant rolled his eyes and instantly understood the origin of the young man.

Rong Li watched as the expression on the young servant's face changed from surprise to It suddenly dawned on him that he was still curious about what this person was thinking.

The next second, the waiter said: "You must be the beauty brought back by His Highness the Crown Prince. "

After all, maybe only such a beautiful person can tempt the prince.

The waiter couldn't help but think, and secretly confirmed his idea.

But he didn't know that what he said fell into Rong Li's ears, just like It was Ming Ye who seemed to have brought many people back. Rong Li's face immediately darkened.

Suddenly seeing the beauty in front of him, his face darkened, and the waiter was confused.

Did he say something wrong?

Rong Li just wanted to tease Cai Cai. At this moment

, the door was pushed open from the outside, asking

Ming Ye to come in privately.

As soon as the waiter saw Ming Ye, he immediately lowered his head and saluted: "Greetings to His Highness the Crown Prince. Ming

Ye said "Hmm" and his eyes fell directly on Rong Li's body, which was slightly burning.

The waiter was also a person with sharp eyesight. He knew what was going on at a glance and immediately withdrew.

After all, he couldn't delay His Highness the Crown Prince.

Ming Ye had solved a major issue on his mind, with a slight joy on his face. He was about to talk to Rong Li

when he saw Rong Li smile coldly at him, and then stepped on him directly. The force

was so strong that Ming Ye's smile froze on his face, and a burst of pain surged from his feet into his heart. The feeling could not be expressed in words.

Ming Ye said aggrievedly: "Little Li, why are you stepping on me? "

Rong Li sat leisurely on the big bed in Ming Ye's palace, supported his body with his hands, raised his chin, looked at Ming Ye and said, "Tell me, I brought a few beauties back. "

Ming Ye:???

He felt like he might have traveled through time? Otherwise, what would happen?

But after listening to Rong Li's words, there was still a little bit of joy in his heart, which meant that Rong Li was jealous at this time.

He was pretending He thought deeply for a moment.

Originally, Rong Li didn't take the waiter's words seriously. He just wanted to find a chance to bully Ming Ye, but looking at Ming Ye's thoughtful look, his face really darkened this time.

"Say What a beauty. "

Ming Ye suddenly said.

As soon as Rong Li heard this, he stood up immediately and turned around.

Ming Ye pulled the young man over, held the young man in his arms and said softly: "That's you. "

Rong Li's originally angry expression disappeared in an instant. Looking at Ming Ye's evil smile, he suddenly felt that his step just now was not unfair.