$ D. DANFORTH $

YOU TYPED AWAY AT your computer, your eyebrows furrowed as you searched for something. the sound of wheels rolling along the floor caught your attention. you hid the tab and looked behind you, seeing derek at your doorway.

"what do you want, danforth?" you questioned as you fully turned to face him. "there's no need to be so hostile, babs" derek replied with a grin. you cringed at the nickname. "i brought you a coffee" he said, walking over and setting it on your desk. "oh, with the money that you scammed people out of? that's so thoughtful of you, derek!" you said in an upbeat tone. derek looked at you. "can't you be grateful just this once?" he asked.

"what do you want me to do, get down and suck your dick?" you questioned, turning back to your work. "a simple 'thank you' would work" derek told you as he stood besides you. you rolled your eyes, making him sigh. "the strongest survive off of the weak, babs. 'oh, i lost two million bucks,' womp womp-" "you did not just 'womp womp' that" you said in disbelief.

"you're seriously fucked, danforth. get help" you spoke as you stood from your seat and shut down your computer. "i'm going out on my break" you walked past him. "wait- baby!" derek called out as you shut the door behind you. he glanced at the coffee on the desk, sighing.

$$$$$
lil test with derek
i watched the movie, solid 8/10 (kept forgetting the beekeeper's name, so i just called him hobbs and shaw)
mike's next since i got a request for him. btw, the sean one is coming, i just need to think of one more thing