♤ C. DAVIS ♤

"A PARTY? AT IONE'S? yeah, i don't know about that" you spoke as you walked along clapton, who was on his skateboard. "are you serious? you have to come, it's gonna be huge! plus, you're not doing anything else this weekend, are you?" the male replied. "no..but that doesn't mean i want to party with drunk and hormonal teens" you stated, crossing your arms.

"it won't even be that bad, i'll make sure it isn't that bad. promise" clapton reassured as you both stopped in front of your house. "but please, at least consider coming? it wouldn't be a party without you" he muttered that last part, hoping that you didn't hear it. "yeah, maybe i will. get home safe, clapton" you said as you headed into your house.

you flopped onto your bed, thinking about that party. if you were being honest, you didn't want to go not because of how the teens were, you were used to that. it was because it was ione's party. for some reason, everything she said to you always seemed so backhanded. plus, she was always a bitch to you whenever you were around clapton. you sighed. then again, you were only thinking of the cons. you could have fun this weekend with your classmates and such, maybe meet someone new..

you grabbed your phone and texted clapton about your decision. he seemed pretty happy and told you that it started at eight. you set your phone, sighing happily.

♤♤♤♤♤

it was around 7:30 at this point, and you were changing into your best casual clothes. you settled on a black and gray plaid flannel with black jeans, since they were nicest clothes you owned. you grabbed your phone and rushed downstair when you heard knocking. you swiftly opened the door. "hey y/n!" you cringed as you were met with ione rather than clapton. "i like your clothes, where'd you get them? a thrift store?" she questioned. you did actually get them from a thrift store, but she didn't have to know that. "i got them from a store. anyways, let's head to this party of yours" you said, moving past her.

you got into her car, where clapton was waiting. "hey, really glad you decided to come" he said, smiling at you. "yeah, just thought of good things that could happen" you replied as you smiled back. ione got into the driver's seat, pulling clapton into a passionate kiss. you quickly turned your head. afterwards, ione started driving to her house. yep, you were definitely third-wheeling..

♤♤♤♤♤

the three of you arrived at the party, and ione instantly ran off with clapton. you were in a party with people you barely knew. you walked through the crowd as you looked around, hoping to find someone you've talked to. you bumped into someone. "i'm so sorry- SHIT!" you exclaimed when you realized who it was. billy looked down at you, a scowl on his face. "you're that one dumbass that always hangs about that dumbass clapton" he pointed out, making you gulp. "y-yep, that's me! the..dumbass.." you replied nervously. "well, where the hell is he? i swear if he's sucking face with ione.." "well..there's a chance he might be-" "WHAT?!" billy exclaimed, about to head off to find clapton.

♤♤♤♤♤

clapton laughed at the joke his friends had said. however, he kept looking out to the crowd, as if he was looking for something. "yo, clapton?" one friend asked, another flicking something at the male to get his attention. clapton flinched at the impact, looking back at them. "yeah- mmh!" ione kissed him again. "are you okay? you seem worried" she asked, holding onto his hand. "uh- yeah no, i'm good!" clapton replied, looking back out to the crowd. "clapton? clapton!" ione shouted. "i'm gonna go get a drink" the male replied as he rushed off into the crowd.

obviously, he lied. he was looking for you. clapton pushed through the crowd. he eventually saw you and billy. the two of you seemed to be talking while smiling. clapton felt a wave of anger, causing him to ball up his fists. what was billy doing?? making you smile was HIS job! it felt like something was being stolen from him. clapton knew that you didn't like him, who could? but seeing that..

ione grabbed his shoulder, making clapton look at her. "are you okay??" she asked as he glanced back to you and billy. "i..i think i'm breaking up with you!" clapton exclaimed, making ione and bystanders give a shocked look. the male ran over to you and billy.

'at least i calmed him down a bit..just gotta keep distracting him until the party's over..just smile and act interested' you thought as you saw clapton rushing over. you gulped, seeing that billy had turned. a scowl appeared on his face. "YOU'RE DEAD, DUMBASS!" billy exclaimed. "BILLY!" you said, trying to hold him back. billy was slightly slumped over, since he had been drinking. "i'm not even real, billy, you're just seeing things" clapton said, leaving billy to process as he grabbed you and snuck away.

the two of you were now in the front of ione's house, sitting on the porch. neither of you had said anything as if felt a bit awkward. "so you and billy are-" "nothing. you and ione are-" "nothing" you both stated as silence took over for another moment. "i was only talking to billy because i didn't want him to beat your ass! otherwise, i wouldn't have uttered a word" you explained. clapton let out a sigh of relief. "thank god.." he muttered. more silence..

"wait, why did you break up with ione? i mean, i could think of a few reason why, but why?" you questioned, looking at the male. "because..turned out that i didn't want her, but i wanted..you" clapton spoke as a blush appeared on both of your faces. "wow. i'm the reason you broke up with ione. i feel honored, i never really liked her anyways" you said, looking at him. clapton looked at you as well.

"..is this the part where we kiss?" you asked, your blush deepening. "i think it is.." clapton replied as he placed a hand on your cheek. you both leaned in, kissing each other passionately. you felt euphoric, it was like sparks and fireworks going off. you both eventually pulled away, lightly gasping for air. "..i'm sorry, my lips were chapped-" "no, you're good, you have nice lips" clapton complimented, smiling.

♤♤♤♤♤

the both of you arrived at your house, having walked all the way from ione's. "my legs are gonna break.." you whined, making clapton chuckle. "well, we're here now. i'll see you monday, okay?" he said, about to walk off. "wait- uhm..you wanna stay the night? i got movies.." you offered sheepishly. clapton smiled as he put an arm around you and walked into your house. you smiled back.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
requested by - drpepperfanzz
lowkey scared to write peeta cuz ive never watched hunger games (and never really planned to cuz it wasnt really my thing)
i got smth for mike tho, so this book wont just be billy and clapton lmao