◇ J. FUTTURMAN ◇ [scrap]

"HOW IS THIS NECESSARY to our mission?" tiger questioned. "and today's date is july 31st" wolf added. "well, it's nice to have more allies. also, that's not what i mean by date. a date is when two people get together and hang out. usually it involves kissing and other things. hopefully, my date and i do..other things.." josh spoke, smiling to himself.

"i don't want to see you going rathole to rathole with anybody" tiger replied, obviously disgusted. moments later, the doorbell rung, alerting wolf and tiger. "relax, it's just a doorbell!" josh told them as he went to go answer it. "please don't screw this up for me, i beg of you" he added, clasping his hands together. "depends on the person" wolf spoke.

josh then opened the door, revealing you! "hey josh, you look well" you said, smiling. the male smiled back, allowing you inside. "yeah, you look..good" he replied, realizing that he almost fucked up. it didn't take long for you to notice tiger and wolf. "who are these guys?" you asked, turning to josh. "they both look exactly like tiger and wolf from biotic wars" you added.

"uhm- yeah! what a coincidence! these are the..character models..?" josh tried to be convincing, but he was definitely failing. tiger rolled her eyes. "i'm tiger, this is wolf" she said bluntly, shocking josh. "wait, actually?" you asked. "we've been running around with your boy toy to stop the biotic wars from happening" wolf spoke. you turned to josh. "josh, a word?" you said. he gulped as you dragged him upstairs.

"look, i can explain-" "you knew the actual characters this WHOLE time and you didn't tell me?? you know wolf is my favorite!" you told him. "wait, what? don't you think that it's weird or, i don't know, impossible??" he asked, confused. "a bit, but this means that it's possible that other things are real!" you said.

◇◇◇◇◇
couldnt finish the oneshot.. (currently on s1 ep10 btw)
also, for those asking about other characters josh has played that arent on the list, i gotchu, i just need to watch the source material (derek danforth is def being written first once i watch the beekeeper)(forgor that the beekeeper existed..)