♡ S. ANDERSON ♡

OF COURSE HANK HAD to ground him. he wasn't allowed to go anywhere besides school. he wasn't even allowed on any of his devices unless it was for schoolwork. usually, these punishments and being grounded in general wasn't a big deal to him. he would just deal with it and get it over with. this time, however, it felt like injustice. he had promised to hang out with you later that night to watch a movie in the park, and tonight was the only night you were available. plus, there's no way he's missing alone time with you.

"cmon, hank! can't i just be ungrounded for today??" sean pleaded as hank shook his head. "i'm not changing my mind, sean" he replied. "look, i'm sorry! maybe i shouldn't have broken into that facility.." sean said, making hank smile. "i'm glad that you're sorry..but you're still grounded" he said, crossing his arms. sean was in disbelief as he headed back up to his room.

he paced back and forth, trying to think of a solution. he couldn't cancel since it'd be a long time before you were available again, and he didn't want to disappoint you. then he thought of something. it was something similar to what he did to get grounded in the first place. would it worth it though? sean's phone buzzed on his bed. he quickly picked it up, reading your text.

"so excited to hang w/ you tonight!"

yes. it would be absolutely worth it. sean began thinking of a plan. the movie started at 10pm, and hank usually falls asleep at around 9pm. it was currently 8:30pm, so he should be getting ready for bed right about now. he texted you back.

"yeah, same. i'll meet you at the park, there's something i have to do first"

"alrighty! i'll cya there!"

sean smiled, getting into bed and pretending to be sleep. he knew that hank would come in and say goodnight, like he usually does.

♡♡♡

after about an hour, sean decided that it was time to head out. he got out of bed, slipped on his jacket and shoes, and fixed up his hair a bit. he then walked over to the window, unlocking it. sean quietly opened the window, climbing through it and closing the window behind him. he jumped onto the lawn and begun to make his way to the park.

"sean!" you greeted as you walked over to him with a smile. "i'm glad you could make it" you added. "yeah, i wouldn't miss it for the world" sean replied, smiling. you then grabbed his hand, leading him over to a blanket. "oh wow-!" "i got snacks and drinks for the movie! i also brought some money so we can get some concessions if we run out" you explained. "you really thought of everything, haven't you?" sean spoke as you both sat on the blanket. "of course! this is the first time just the two of us has hung out..i want it to be perfect!" you replied happily.

the movie soon started, the projector pointing towards a white screen. you ate [favorite snack] as you kept your eyes on the screen. meanwhile, sean glanced at you occasionally, smiling when he saw how much you were enjoying the movie.

♡♡♡

the movie was halfway through and it was nearing 11pm. sean tensed up as something leaned against his shoulder. he turned, his face going red when he saw your head chilling on his shoulder. you seemed so..relaxed. you then looked at him, making him quickly turn away. "oh, sorry, i should've asked first.." you said as you began to lift your head. "nono, it's fine!" sean quickly spoke as you placed your head back onto his shoulder. "if you say so.." you tell him, scooting a bit closer so you can be more comfortable. sean smiled as he turned back to the movie.

after some time, the movie was almost over and the two of you weren't even paying attention anymore, as you were engaged in conversation with sean. "yeah, i'm planning to go to this university, get a degree, then maybe become a director" you explained. "you'll be an amazing director, y/n. like, steven spielberg level!" "you think so??" you asked, an excited smile on your face. "yeah, definitely! and i'll be the first one in line to watch your movies" sean promised as a blush appeared on your cheeks. "at least i know someone will always be watching them..!" you replied, quite flustered.

the two of you then went silent, looking at each other. a blush soon appeared on sean's face. "i'm glad that we hung out tonight..i'm having a great time" you spoke, bashful. sean rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "yeah, same..you're a great person to hang with.." he replied as you both went silent again. your expression seemed like you wanted something, but wasn't able to ask for it. sean took a deep breath. "can i..can i kiss you..?" he asked, making you perk up. "yeah, sure!" you spoke eagerly. you realized this and took a breath. "my bad, i get too excited with these things.." you told him, nervous. "no, you don't have to apologize..it's probably natural.." he replied.

sean began to lean in, his lips just inches from yours. suddenly, police sirens rang out nearby, scaring the both of you. "what's going on??" you asked, looking around. "let's just head home before things escalate!" sean suggested as he stood, helping you up. the two of you then swiftly left the park, avoiding the police.

♡♡♡

"that was weird.." you told sean. "yeah, definitely.." he replied as you both approached your house. "i still had a good time though..we should do it again sometime" you spoke, a smile on your face. sean smiled back, nodding in agreement. you both stood on your porch. "..we should..continue where we left off before the police showed up.." sean suggested. "oh..!" you replied, the blush re-appearing. sean leaned in once more, his lips finally making contact. the kiss was passionate and sweet.

you both pulled away; sean's face was as red as ever. you chuckled, holding onto his face. "are you gonna be like this everytime we kiss?" you teased. "no..maybe we should kiss more often so i can get used to it" sean replied, smiling. you giggled, placing a kiss on sean's cheek. "i'll cya again soon, sean. stay safe" you said, smiling as you entered your house.

sean did a silent air pump, a grin on his face. his victory was short-lived, however, as a flashlight shined in his face. it was hank and his mom! "uhm..nice weather tonight, am i right?" sean asked, chuckling nervously.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
requested by: no_imradiorebel
oh, we're at 18k reads now, thats nice of yall
unrelated, but i have a dipper pines x reader story in my drafts (might rewrite it so i can post it 😭)