♤ C. DAVIS ♤

IT'S BEEN A COUPLE days since the diner incident with you and paris. you hadn't spoken to him since then, and it was like torture. clapton would even text you, only be to left on seen or delivered. he already came to terms that he had overreacted and fucked up, he just needed a chance to show that he's sorry.

clapton grabbed your hoodie, staring at it. he was shocked when you offered it to him that day; he would've expected you to just let him walk in the rain. it was still kind of wet, mainly because his dryer barely worked and he hoped that it would air dry. regardless, he needed to return it. maybe he'd also have the chance to talk to you? he grabbed his skateboard and rushed out of his house, making his way to yours.

♤♤♤♤♤

the sky was gloomy, meaning that it would probably rain again soon. clapton stopped in front of your house as he panted due to how fast he pushed the board. he walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell. your mother open the door, a smile on her face. "clapton, hello! i assume you're here for y/n?" she asked. "yeah, i have their hoodie. plus, i haven't seen them in a while" clapton replied. "well, they're in their room. they've been feeling a bit down lately, so you might be able to cheer them up!" your mom spoke as she allowed clapton inside.

clapton headed upstairs to your room. he took a deep breath before raising his hand to knock. before he could, however, the door swung open, revealing you. both of your eyes widened. "y/n-" "what the fuck are are you doing in my house?" you interrupted.
"well, two things. one, i wanted to return your hoodie. two, i wanted to talk" clapton replied. you looked at his face for a few moments before sighing. "fine, come in" you said, walking out of the room. clapton walked into your room, taking a seat in a chair from you desk.

you came back into the room, sitting on your bed. "y/n, i know i fucked up. i was just being jealous because i thought that you liked paris more than you liked me. i know i'm basically friends with everybody at school, but if i lose you, they won't even matter. what i'm saying is..i need you, ya know?" clapton explained. you looked down as you thought about what he said.

"well, you seem pretty genuine..i just can't understand why you'd choice ione. there are so many other girls, like riley. literally anybody besides ione! you know how much i hate ione!" you spoke, looking up to him. "maybe it was because i knew it'd hurt you..but i won't do it again, i promise!" clapton replied. "you better fucking not. if you do, there will be huge problems" you threaten. "but i'll forgive you, clapton" you added as a small smile spread across your face.

clapton smiled back. "thanks. it was torture not hanging with you" he said. you chuckled. "didn't know i had that type of effect on you, clapton" you teased. you both eventually decided to watch a movie together because why not? the two of you relaxed. it was just like how things were before..

♤ BONUS ♤

"paris and ione?" you spoke, watching them walk past you in the hallway. "that's definitely toxic" clapton inputted as you nodded. "they first met at the diner, now they're together? yep, ione is definitely up to her old tricks" you said. "maybe paris will be like 'i can fix her!'" clapton spoke, making both you laugh. "asshole.." you muttered, covering your laugh as you nudged clapton.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

i have been free from the chains that is my jhutch phase. but hes still my favorite actor and his characters are fun to write, so ill just update this book randomly
next is a request about clapton fighting for us, so any ideas?