◇ J. FUTTURMAN ◇

JOSH CLIMBED INTO THE house through the window, falling to the floor. he winced in pain. "ah fuck.." he muttered, his eyes landing on you, who was standing over him. "what the hell are you doing, josh??" you questioned. josh quickly got up to his knees. "what year is it?" he asked. "2024. why?"

"OH THANK GOD!" he exclaimed as he stood to his feet and embraced you. "you wouldn't BELIEVE the absolute bullshit i've had to go through! there were exploding babies and- and murder! i've killed so many people, y/n!" he quickly spoke.

you just stared at josh, a concerned look on your face. josh took note of your expression. "right, you must think that i'm fucking insane" he muttered, rubbing his face. "yeah, definitely..here, lemme patch you up, you're injured" you replied as you sat josh on the bed and searched your bathroom for a medkit. you returned and sat next to him, cleaning his wounds.

"there were these two people, tiger and wolf! they took me through time!" "uh-huh..and what happened then?" you asked. "alot. i got a fucking muzzle put on me, basically got doggy trained! then there were a few times where you popped up. once, we fucked up the timeline so bad that you ended up being some sex person!" "what?" "i have fucked you and been fucked by you so many times! not that it was a bad thing, it was..very passionate sex."

you finished wrapping up his wounds and just looked at him. "josh..are you okay? like, mentally?" you asked. "yeah, i'm fine. why wouldn't i be- OH, you think i need mental help" josh said, running a hand through his hair. "tiger and wolf are characters from your game. the rest just sounds like kinky wet dream shit" you pointed out as you packed up your medkit and put it away.

"when you put it like, i do not sound okay- but i assure you, i'm all good up here!" josh defended as he motioned to his head. "now, how about we talk about this more over some coffee? it's a nice day out!" he suggested.

"i think that you should focus on yourself first. you were a swell guy back when you were just a janitor. what happened to that josh?" you said, shocking josh. "i- uhm.." "also, you just crawled through my window instead of using the door, that's alot more effort being put into being crazy" you added as you walked out of the room. "fuck!" josh said to himself. "they think you're insane- and you're here talking to yourself..fuck!" he spoke.

◇◇◇◇◇
requested by : no_imradiorebel (sorry to disappoint you)
i hate this one so much, theres little effort and motivation put into this. i didnt even know how to end it